To the Beach😉😉

Third OV

Kei using her Flight Mode magic with her search magic where the beach was.. she is still thinking what happened between her and Nozel Silva.

'That's really out of his cool character! Did he like me??????' she thought and shook her head left and right.

"What kind of thought you're thinking Kei!" She scolded herself..😣😣😣😣

She focused herself on her flying and she reached the beach. Her feet landed and went to the counter desk.

"May I ask you miss? Where's is the room of Black Bulls' members?" She said and the lady saw that she wearing a Black Bulls' cloak.

"Oh here Miss Kei, the captain of your group told me to gave you this number" She gave her the paper which the number of room was.

She thanked and went to the room and knocked.

"Hello?" Then the door opened and she saw Vanessa wearing her witch dress and hat.

"Oh Kei you came back! Here put your bag on the bed over there, and let's go because we will going where Noelle was" She said. She nodded and put her bag on the bed.

They both went where the other members were. She saw Magna, Luck, Finral, Charmy, Gouche and Asta with her Demon Beasts, cheering Noelle to make her own Water Dragon's Naga Cradle.

"Noelle you can do it!!!!" Kei shouted as Noelle looked at her.

'It is Kei!' She thought.

"I know you can do it and you're stronger than that!" Kei shouted.

"Noelle we know you can!!!!" Asta cheered.

'I am not a failure!' Then, Noelle created her own Water Creation.

"Water Dragon Creation: Naga Cradle" she created a floating huge orb of water and they all cheered her.

"I did it!-oops!" The magic dispersed and she started to fall but before she hit the ground, Asta caught her in bridal style.

Kei whistled and her demon beasts smirked but they dumbfounded when Noelle smacked Asta because he touched her by his filthy hands.

"Hakuro! Sesshomaru! Kurama! I am back!-oof!" She been tackled by her demon beasts who crying comically because they were worried about her..

"I am worried on you, Kei-sama!" Hakuro said.

"We are!" Sesshomaru put his face on her breasts causes Hakuro pulled him off.

"Kei-sama, tell us if that man did something on you?" Kurama asked while wiping his own tears.

"Uhm... nothing... happened" Kei giggled weakly but they noticed there's a blushed on her pale white skin.

"What he did?" Hakuro asked dangerously.... Damn don't make the Phoenix mad.

"I said nothing, it was the whole dungeon conquering was too easy to make me a companion on his mission" Kei explained immediately.

"Really?" Kurama asked.

"Don't lie on us, Kei-sama" Sesshomaru's aura is deadly.

"Yes.. don't have to worry about it" Kei ruffled their heads making them blushed.

"Kurama-chan! You seem so worried on Kei-chan's" Vanessa hook her left arm on his left arm.

"Vanessa-san, yep, she is still my master after all" Kurama scratched his right cheeks sheepishly.

"What happened between this two?" Kei looked at Sesshomaru and Hakuro who both laughed weakly.

"This is how's it happened...." Sesshomaru started the story...