Demon Slayer X Parallel Magic World pt11: New Kind of Monsters Appearances??

Kei POV

We make a few step backs and many monsters or hordes of unknown monsters starting to show off their faces from the dark forest.

"What in the world is that monsters?" Muzan whispered.

They all looked eel type monsters with many red magical orbs on their bodies and they are growling at us.(Like pic above the chapter)

This is an S-rank Red Lightning Eel Monster which same features the ones that I played in MMORPG.

I didn't expect something like boss type will appear and hundreds of them!

"Guys be ready, this monsters are fast like they were in water, they can move like they're in their own territory, and don't get caught by it's and you will be dead" I said.

"Really?!" Zenitsu squeaky scared voice heard from my behind.

"Only thing we could do is cut the heads off and their blood is red acid, it can dissolve human flesh" I added.

"That's why I got bruise on my hand because of their blood" Touya pulled out his gun sword type weapon.

"And a new species of monster that appears from nowhere?" I ask on Touya as he nod.

"Then, let's kill all of this fuckers!" I summoned my Hell God Killer Excalibur.

'Physical and Magical Enhancement: God Majin Magnum, 95th tier! God Speed Magic, 75th tier! Divine God  Protection, 60th tier!' I non-chant and I will use some Advance Haste magic to help my comrades.

"Heavenly God Magic: Haste Power Up and Full Divine Protection, Double 55th tiers!" I casted on Demon Hunters, Upper Moons and even on Touya.

"To protect you guys" I grinned.

"Thank you(Kei-chan)!" They only said.

Roar!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here they are!

"All of you, aim to their necks!" I and Touya decided to attacked the two headed Eel Monster or also known in the game as Dark Olivier.

The eel monster see us and immediately spit out some poison acid blast and I dodged immediately while I pulled Touya with me.

The eel monster still blasting off his attacks on us.

"Are you alright?" I ask as we continue to dodge.

"Yeah, thanks for the help earlier" Touya steps up to get away from the blast.

I looked back and saw the Demon Hunters and Upper Moons still fighting the slippery snake monsters.

"Breath of the Moon: Spirit Calamitous Eddy!" - Michikatsu

"Breath of the Sun: Solar Heat Haze!"- Yoriichi

"Breath of the Flames: Rising Scorching Sun"- Rengoku

"Breath of the Water: Constant Flux" - Giyuu

"Breath of the Rock: Upper Smash"- Gyoumei

"Breath of the Sound: Roaring Thunder" - Uzui

"Breath of the Wind: Sudden Gust!"- Sanemi

"Breath of the Mist: Sea of Clouds and Haze"- Muichirou

"Breath of the Snake: Winding Serpent Slash"- Obanai

"Breath of the Sun: Flash Dance!"- Tanjirou

"Breath of the Beast: Palisade Bites!"- Inosuke

"Breath of the Lightning: Thunderclap and Flash, Tenfold!" - Zenitsu