Fairy Tail World pt. 4.2: Willing to Die

Kei POV

I am waiting with Asta's group in the beach near the Magnolia.

All the group once participated in Grand Magic Games, with Ignia and Aldoron in their human forms.

"We are ready to attack" Ignia smirked.

The groups are:

The Fairy Tail Team A contains Natsu, Erza, Gray, Lucy, Wendy with their Exceeds and B- Laxus, Mirajane, Touka, Cana, and Elfman

Sabertooth: Sting, Minerva, Rufus, And Rogue with their Exceeds

Quadro Puppy: Bacchus and

Mermaid Heel: Kagura, Milliana and Beth

Lamia Scale: Lyon, Yuuka, Sherry and Jura(one of the Magic Council)

Blue Pegasus: Ichiya, Hibiki, Ren, And Eve

Crime Sorcerer: Jellal, Ultear, Meredy, and Erik

And others left in the Magnolia as back if needed.

I face them and I chant  some float magic on them. Well others surprised but they knew we need to focus on assassination of those group.

The other's countries give as an approval of Killing all of the members of this group.

That's Fucking nice!

"Let's go!" I dash  and fly through the location of the enemy base, via float magic, all the groups with me is flying and following my pursuit.

Kurama and Sesshomaru bring the Asta's group and Hakuro flying beside me.

"We found it!" Al-chan point something and we are shock.

That's goddamn huge island.

Yet, it's started to float up.

While we are getting closer, I sense some magic starting to use.

I see some magic circles aiming at us. Dammit! They will going to attack us with long range magic spell!

"Stop!" I shout and we stop.

Then, hundreds of dark beam started to rain at us.

"Vanessa do it!" I order.

"Yeah!" Vanessa's grimiore glowed and red cat appear.

"Change of Fate: Counter up!" She said and one thread form a large line of intervention above us as the beams disappear.

"Awesome!"

"That's other worldly magic!"

"Isn't finish" Gildarts spoke and we look back the Island is started to divided into three!

Kalokohan to!

Are they joking right?!

"That's means we need to be divided into three" Laxus say.

Yeah right.

"Sabertooth, Fairy Tail team A and B and Mermaid Heel with Kurama and Vanessa along Aldoron will go to the left small island!" I say and they nod.

"Lamia Scale, Quadro Puppy, Blue Pegasus and Crime Sorcerer with Sesshomaru and Ignia will do the smallest right island" I tell them and they nod.

"While, Me, Asta, Finral, Noelle, Mimosa, Nero, Hakuro and Shalltear will leave us the middle biggest island where the castle was. This is where Juvia, Gajeel and Lily were hiding. Just save other hostages in every Chambers" I order them and they agreed.