One Piece World pt1: Yo? Why you think I am a Pirate?!

Kei OV

I feel my inside squirming in excitement because I am going to see the one of the famous, energetic and funny pirate crew... Straw Hat.

Superb!!!!!

I am going to see Luffy-chan and Chopper-chan! And maybe Sabo-chan!😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

But I need to be careful from Sanji, Brook and Franky. Those three are perverts.

Some Admirals or Chichobukai. Even I am an avid fan of this anime when I am young until the time of when I just disappeared which I am still watching this goddamn long series of this anime.

I am not still used of that word... Chicho...Chichobukai? I don't know if my pronounciation is correct even the spelling. Embarrassing...😥😥😥😣😣

I see the tunnel and reached the opening.

Oh by the way, I can control my 70% of my power! Yippee! Only 130% needed to control! Damn.

I can tell that Noi-sama summoned and reincarnated myself into the new body as such giving me a very... OOP powers, I am still beaten up like ones on back in My Hero Academia World.

If I reach the full 200%...

That's scared me little.

But I am sure there's a reason why Noi-sama needs me. I can tell in my guts, woman's gut, I will face some super duper stronger evil one in near future.

Iiiiih... That shivers me.

But I have to do it. Noi-sama chose me and give his trust on me.

Then I should not scared.

I will do my best, no... My super duper God like best to finished up all missions and this journey!

Go Fighting!

Wait..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Holy Motherboards!

The portal end up above the sea and I am falling!!!!!!!!!

"Goddamn it!!!!!!! Float Magic: 8th tier! Air Jets! Speed Magic: Comet, 7th tier" I chant it on my self as I started to float almost hit the river.

"Oh my gosh... It's almost... I am going to kill myself like that? Kei! Stop thinking nonsense and get back to your mission" I slap both my cheeks as I glare with determination.

Until....

Hooooooooooongk........

A sound of siren from a ship. It's like a two ships because it's too loud.

I look at my left side as I saw something unexpected to see so early.

Holy Moly! That's a marine ship!

And. Ship with straw hat skull Black flag....hmhmhm...
.
.
.
.
Chasing the Straw Hat pirates. That's them!

"Fire at the unknown figure above that part of the sea and chase the Straw Hat pirates at the same caught both the unknown figure and those pirates!" I heard from the mega speaker from the Marine Ship.

I feel my jaw dropped.

Those assholes! They are also targeting me! Myself, a lady?!

Well I don't blame there's a lot stronger women here.

Boom!

BOOM!

BOOM!

BOOM!