The Side Effects

Third OV(A/N: Spoiler for some people didn't read this part in the anime/s...)

On that time Kei was already on her luxury bed in Dark Yggdrasil Temple.

Momonga touched her hair like father will do to his daughter.

"You made me worried.. Kei-sama, rest good and have a nice dream" Momonga wiped some strands infront of her face.

Momonga left her room as he went to the meeting room where all the members of Dark Yggdrasil even Yin and Yang were there except Albedo that she might be where the Wizard King Julius's place.

"Let's have a talk about prolong mission of our master. Our master is the chosen hero of the Omni-king to save different realms, universe and dimensions from their own Destruction" Momonga told them and many gasped of them.

"That's why she been hiding something. She was worried to leave us for the job that ordered by the Omni-king" Hakuro spoke.

"So what we should do?" Demigra asked.

"We should protect this land until Kei-sama came back. She will make sure that some of her day offs or free time, she will visit us as much time she had." Momonga told them and all of them nodded.

"What if Kei-sama needs a help?" Cocytus asked.

"That's is why we are going to make Long Term Communication Smartphone, this are the details" Momonga showed the 'Smartphone' which looked like an ordinary Smartphone but it can contact far away dimensions.

"But we need a technical engineer, very smart one" Shalltear said.

Then Sesshomaru remembers of one of the members of Midnight Sun's, Sally. The crazy maniac scientist and might some demon scientist in the Yggdrasil, with this combination... They might created a magical version of Smartphone like ones on their Master.

"I think I know someone" Sesshomaru told them about Sally. They might used her open minded expertise to atonement of her sins.

"Then I will talk to the Wizard King Julius, I know he is alive because Albedo save him.." Momonga saw the the door opened and revealing Albedo who just tired.

"So what happened?" Momonga asked.

"My Julius-kun is alright but... The calculation on device known as "Swallow tail" which used for storing the magic and his time magic, or should I say.. Miscalculated a bit." Albedo sighed.

"What do you mean... miscalculated?" Shalltear asked.

"His body shrunk back to his 13 year old body like this in magic picture" Albedo showed the 13 year old Julius Nova Chronos. It was stolen shot....

"What just the fuck happened? He look like a feminine teenager boy" Zack rose an eyebrow.

"He storage too much Mana for it and adding the Mana I gave to him to help him.. it began time magic corrupted a bit" Albedo facepalmed and embarrassed.

Flashbacks....😅😅😅😅😆😆😆

Albedo still kissing the unmoving and giving him her own Mana. Until... His body shone so bright and warm making Albedo broke the kiss.

"Julius-kun" she gasped for air but she used her right hand to cover her own eyes.

Then his body rose and starting to shrunk as he was landed back on the soft grass.

"Aah... It's like I've been sleeping for years..." He spoke like a young teen.

Albedo opened her eyes making her jawdropped on the cute posture.