Naruto/Boruto World pt.5: Shinobi World war! Goodluck!

Third OV😎😎😎😎😠😠😠😠😠😠

After two months and 5 days which Kei residing in the Shinobis World.

Kei wearing a long sleeve buttoned up black closed collar military suit with gold and white trims, dark green baggy pants, dark brown fighting boots with heels, cap hat for military, her hair tied in low braid, and her two cloaks, The Black Bulls on her waist and Black Clover cloaks on her right shoulder.

She look like a dignified Commander.

Her eyes gaze upon the darken sky as it has unnatural thunders and Lightnings.

"It's seems they will going all out now" Kei picked the phone and she group call all her teams from the different villages.

"Hello, can you here me?" She called.

On Itachi's group where in the Iwagakure's.

They saw a black colored clouds floating to the Iwagakure. Kisame, Itachi, Deidara, Rock Lee, and Haku picked up the call from their cellphones.

"I think they are here, Kei-chan" Itachi leading his team.

"Yeah, it's wasn't youthful to say" Rock Lee looked at the black cloud.

"Attack them now"-Kei

"Hai!" They turn off the call as they looked at their back along Tsukikage, Terumi Mei with her Shinobis.

"We are ready, Itachi-dono" Terumi Mei waved her hand signals all the Shinobis in her village to attack.

Itachi turned his Mangekyo Sharingan in full power and with his Susano-o. Kisame pulled out his Samehada and others readying their Jutsus.

"I will make you Kei-chan proud. She is the one who help me to nurturing my art, un" Deidara dashed forward and he pulled out his C3 and C4 clays figurines... C3 God Of Ra and C4 blue eyes white dragon, Kei told him to used this figurines in this battle. This type of monsters are incredibly awesome and powerful.

"Make some fantastic bang, un! God Of Ra! Blue eyes White dragon, un!" He throw the figurines and it glowed.

Those clay figures are made of blue fire which Kei taught him especially the C4 Blue eyes White dragon has ability to claw it's enemies and effect to dissolve plus it can detect via magic thanks to Kei's help and Orochimaru's research for those monsters.

Black cloud ripped apart and thousands of shadow monsters appeared as it fell on the ground and exactly to figurines became gigantic and roared at the enemies.

"Let's show them what Shinobis can!" Kisame fastened his ninja run.

On the Nagato's team in Raikage...

Konan & her team caught a call and they answered the call.

"Hello, can you here me?"- Kei

"Hai, Kei-chan" all of them said.

They saw a black cloud coming to Rock Village.

"I think they are here" Konan said.

"Attack them, now" - Kei

"Hai" they said and turned off the phone.

"They were here" Killer Bee full mode of his 8 tail beasts.

Hidan, Kakuzu, Zabuza and Konan with Konohamaru pulled out their respective weapons.

"Kei-chan didn't told us to not kill this mother fucker monsters?" Hidan smirked.

"Yeah, she didn't and go on get crazy" Konohamaru sulked a bit knowing Kei  is not with him.

"Oi... Are you still upset that you're not with Kei-chan, Assface" Hidan asked.