One Piece World pt3: Meeting with Shanks and others! Run away from Marines!!!!!!

Third OV

The whole Red Hair Pirates also known as Shanks' crew. They are all shocked what they saw.

Breathing and Living Ace. The Last Pirate King, Roger's last bloodline.

"Ace, you're alive?! How?" Shanks stuttered and Kei intervened.

"I will explain in a private place" Kei said.

They reached an Inn where Shanks commanded that they were going to have a private talk.

She told them what she said to Luffy's crew. About Subjugation of Evil God's and her mission.

"Come to think. Why or who will be these person, what is the reason of reviving you, Ace?" Shanks asked.

"I don't know. But I still remembers how I died. For now... It will be good if I hide my identity for time being" Ace sighed.

"So you need an information about your research to find the clues about that thing right? I knew an old place which known as the one of the oldest library in the whole world. Plus there's a very old libraries in Wano and Cake Islands." Shanks smiled.

"Please take me there" Kei asked.

"Of course. By the way, who is your boyfriend, Luffy or Ace?" Shanks asked with a smirk.

Kei blushed furiously of such question as same on Ace while Luffy confused of what the hell he is saying.

"None of them!" Kei blushed.

"What the fuck you asking that, retarded red head drunk!" Ace throw at him some chair but he dodge it.

"Geez, I am just teasing you" Shanks laughed as same on others.

"Geez, by the way. Who is going with me for a while in my research?" Kei asked and Nami, Robin and Ace rose their hands along with most of the males except Jinbei, Shanks and Luffy.

"Okey, I am going with Robin and Ace. Nami should look after of other guys" Kei pointed the trouble makers... Luffy, Sanji, Zoro, Brook and Franky.

"Don't worry I will summon one of the good at baby sitting" Kei closed her eyes.

"Musika!" Kei said and a very voluptuous girl with weird clothing and long luscious green hair

"Kei-sama!!!!! I miss you so much!!!" Musika hugged her and rubbing her cheeks against hers.

"Fine... By the way. Musika helped Nami(pointed Nami) to watch over those guys while I am searching in the library" Kei said.

All th males were blushing madly how beautiful adult woman Musika is. And those who will be watched by her are all excited to have her in their time being in the Island where Red haired pirates secret hide out.

"Hai!" She gleamed.

Timeskip.. after two days....

Kei found out that there's real very old ruins in Cake Island and Wano Island. She used Copy & Paste process via on Paper so she could have her own paper copy.

Musika enjoyed having a weird yet funny company straw hats and other members Red haired pirates especially Nami and Carrot because they were girls.

Well sometimes she need to used the Sleeping Music spell 'Lullaby of Dreams' to make Sanji, Franky and Brook to shut up without flirting her.

Ace and Robin shocked how determined and smart Kei was despite very young and younger of two years from Luffy's age.

"Guys! We already finished the enough info for the ruins, only we need is to go over the Wano Island and Cake Island" Kei cheered after having a nice nap being tired of researching.