Tensei Shitara Datta Ken World pt.3.1: End of Yuuki and New Enemy sign!

Third OV(A/N: pic above is the former demon Lords and 8 members of Octagram)

Kei told them the whole plan which the discussion went all day until 5pm, they are going to used some bait for him.

They will literally wiped off the Cerberus Association this time, nothing will left from them.

"We need to bait that looked like Chloe at least" Kei looked at Rimuru.

"Yeah, I am going to make clone body however, you are the one will make it real" Rimuru looked at her as she nodded.

Kei and Rimuru dismissed the meeting because of they will experiments to make a carbon copy Chloe so they used it as bait. The Beast Master, Carrion and The Sky Queen, Frey and Demon Lord Milim, followed the two until they reached the training grounds. Even Demon Lord Ruminas and Hinata following the two either.

"Oh, Carrion-san, Frey-san, Milim-chan? What are you doing here? Even you two, Ruminas and Hinata" Kei looked at the back as Rimuru sighed.

"We want to watch" Milim beamed.

"It's interesting that you both will make a Carbon Copy of Chloe" Carrion  said and Fret nodded.

"Same reason" Hinata and Ruminas said unison.

"Okey, Uncle let's do the Unison Raid: Copy" Kei held up her on same level which Rimuru can reached in his human form.

Their magical powers surging on certain point of creating a new kind spell, combination of Mimicry and Advanced Creation magics.

"Unison Magic: Carbon Copy, Chloe O'bell" the two said at the same time, big black and blue magic circle appeared on the ground as the clone of Rimuru was covered by a black mist with some glittery effect, slowly forming into a human body.

The image started to be clearer and clearer. Kei and Rimuru looked each other and smiled victoriously.

"We did it" the two gave each other high fives on each palms of their hands.

A perfect carbon copy of Chloe O'bell. Along the Mana and Abilities characteristics.

Yet it was like an AI robot from the future the way it will operated because it's still Rimuru's clone. The clone will obey only Rimuru's and Kei's orders.

"It was been went well" Milim awed.

"We should prepare the raid, we need to be cautious about his ability" Kei said.

"Yeah, it will be done for the day, I will put back the four kids' memories into normal" Rimuru said and ordered the fake Chloe to go into where's hideout of Yuuki Kagurazaka.

"I will be in this training ground, I will just have a training..." Kei said and shooed them away from her.

"Can we have a match, Kei-chan?" Milim asked.

"I don't mind, it's going to be a nice cool down before I get some rest" Kei smiled.

"Hell yeah!" Milim smirked.

"Are you sure, you want to fight Milim? She is one of two catastrophic level demon Lords" Carrion asked.

"Eh? I don't mind I want to try my strength against her" Kei went on fighting stance and put some God tier Barriers in the training ground.

"Shall we?" Kei smirked.

"We shall" Milim grinned as she dashed forward.

'Physical and Magical Enhancement: Serious Level: Higher Demon God Killer, 120th Destructive tier' Kei chant and her Mana became more powerful.