Bleach World pt.5: The Soul King, Just Don't die and Come with me😘!

Third OV

Kei smiling weakly and all the arrancars, Ichigo's group and along Kaname, Gin and Aizen. Her superior spirits went back to the magical spirits world.

".... Would you mind tell us again?" Rukia asked.

All of them were looking at the twin with horns, demon horns who hiding behind of Kei's skirt.

"Yes... They are my children-" she was cut off when Inoue and Grimmjow spoke at the same time.

"Oh my gosh your children?! Who is the father?!"- Inoue

"How the hell got up a twin and Who got you in a snotch?!" -Grimmjow

Kei facepalmed and she sighed.

"Yes, they are but adoptive twin children..... I think it's time for you to know... Well the arrancars and those three knew about except about this children...." Kei explained about herself and mission.

The twin shyly came out from behind of her.

"H-hi, I am Shine Gamad Yumanaka, Ni-nice to meet yo-you"

"Hello, Sun Gamad Yumanaka, Thank you for being my Okaa-san's friends"

"Aww...." All of them but not most of them especially arrancars, Aizen, Kaname and Gin.

"Well expected that Kei-sama's children are adorable" Hallibel and Barragan smiled as they nodded.

The twin blushed and hid again behind her skirt.

"(Cough) by the way, we need be alert. The mastermind might attack anytime and anywhere, so Ichigo's group should patrol and look for the Karakura Town, and we here because most of attack always happened here" Kei said. She took the twin in her arms in ease.

"Okey, we understand" Uryuu said and Chad nod..

"I think we will sleep now in the other side of this room" Kei smiled yet..

"Okaa-san, Uncle Aizen is your boyfriend?" Shine asked as her beautiful orange onyx eyes blinking innocently.

"Huh?" Kei blushed.

'Oh Shit I forget that' Kei groaned.

"Boyfriend, and him?!" Uryuu and Rukia pointed Aizen who widen a bit his eyes.

"He will be our new Daddy?" Sun gleamed. Kei blushed even more while Grimmjow, Hallibel, Barragan, Nel, Gin, Kaname, Stark and Ulquiorra stifling their laughing throats at her reaction.

"Why did you think of that about him?" Kei blushed furiously.

"Well, he has daddy Aura and I think he is so nice to you Mama! I used my 'Heavenly Eyes' a bit to know his soul and he is good person" Sun grinned.

"Heavenly Eyes?" Kei asked making all curious.

"Yes, Mama! When we first saw, we said that you have the most beautiful and pure aura that we ever see. No one can lied to us! Especially, Uncle Aizen has a dark blue aura that make so mysterious and hard to trust but his aura became so lighter and feel nice when he was beside of you like his dark blue turned pinkish light blue!" Shine gleamed in happiness.

Aizen gapped with huge blush on his cheeks, nervous or embarrassed and Kei was now turned tomatoes! Ichigo, Rukia, Chad, Renji and Inoue only said 'Oh' as Uryuu said 'Huh?!'.

"Okey that's enough of you guys, you making him uncomfortable! So say goodnight to them" Kei stuttered.

"And also the teal haired guy, he is a pervert yet a nice guy. He always looking at your chest with weird expression" Sun pointed Grimmjow who is shocked.