HxH pt.5: Camp, Heavy War and Take care yourself!

Third OV

Kei with the group as they found a open field with a lot of high forests as they put their packs in the cottage that they rent, even Kite is with them.

"This place is perfect for intense training" Kei stretched her arms.

"Yeah" Illumi yawned.

"Okey it seems we need to rest for the long travel" Kei smiled weakly as she pouted.

'I think, 15 days since I came to this world... And with the training I will have 1 month and 15 days..., Almost one year and 7 months with 15 days if we added the estimate of all my journey days huh' Kei felt nostalgic.

Until a poke make her snapped out.

"Miss Kei, the dinner is ready that's what owner of cottages said" Biscuit still not closed to her. Kei thought that she might hurt this girl when she saw Hisoka and her kissing.

"Sorry...." Kei lowered her head.

Biscuit stopped on her tracks and she faced Kei.

"Don't be, I already knew that I am not his type" Biscuit gave her a smile.

"Really?"

"Yes, so let's go" Biscuit waved her hand and she nodded.

In that's night, they just peaceful as Hisoka went beside of Kei. Illumi on the other side while Killua on her below. That owner really put her into this, only Kei's cottage has large bed for at least four peoples can slept.

'Gon, Alluka and Leorio put me into this! Lagot kayo sa akin bukas' Kei has a tick mark.

In the morning, she taught them her easy normal training from Momonga-sensei's teaching of her heavy hardcore intense training.

In easy normal, wearing a training gear: sleeves- ten tons, pants and belt- 15 tons, feet gears- every foot has a 10 tons each = for 20 tons, the total of all weights are 55 tons on their bodies.

Running laps for 30 times every day and meditation.

They all paled even Hisoka paled a bit how scarry her training routine every day.

"Kei-chan, are you going to kill us?!" Even Biscuit paled too.

"Yes, without using a Nen. I will improved your body movements and your Nen will easily adapt. That's easy you know" Kei was wearing her closed neck training gear and gloves and some weights on her thighs and legs plus on her arms and wrist.

"I am going home-" Leorio going to escaped but in seconds, Kei appeared behind him with a smirk as the shadow aura surrounds her.

"You're not going anywhere Mister" Kei said.

"Hai!" Leorio saluted.

"Then how many and much weights on you?" Kite asked.

Kei blinked her eyes and rose an eyebrow.

"Oh these...are you sure you want to see?" Kei asked. They all nodded.

She sighed in defeat and she removed on her wrist. Band wrist on her fell down on the ground but a 5 meter crater created below it.