Demon Slayer x Parallel Magic World pt18: Welcome to Training & Obelion Empire!

A/N: I am very for not updating for almost two months... I gotten sick so many times for past weeks ago. I wish you don't hate Author-chan for that... I am really sorry....

Kei POV

After one day passed, I sent a Teleportation Gates on Mudoka, Wendelin, Prince Phil, and others except for those who can't go due to their studies.

The gates appeared while the demon Hunters, Subaru, Katarina and Demigra training together.

"Kei-dono!!! We are here!!"

I saw Wendelin, Prince Phil Graceheart, Mudoka with his familiar, Feru and Sui, Cain Von Silford, Lycoris and I saw a tall man with handsome face with black hair and eyes, he has cute black dragon cub! It's Takeru Kamishiro and his familiar, Noubi, the black dragon cub.

"Kei-dono this is and Noubi, his familiar black dragon... And also a Reincarnator like us" Lycoris said and I smirked at the new guy.

"Did Lycoris told you what is my group objective?" I ask.

"Yes, Miss Kei. I heard that this planet and realm are in a big trouble right? Even the Solar System's God gave me a permission to cooperate with you until the Evil Highest God, Raflong and the Unknown Omni-being were both subjugated." He said with a serious face. I snap my fingers and a long table appear in front of us along the chairs, we sit on the chairs that I created.

"Well then I explain the training, all of you will be under training by myself and Demigra. The newcomers will begin at the very start and no exceptions. We will just wait the reply of Princess Anastasia and I found another one Reincarnator, A Japanese. He has a lot of tamed slimes and a Great Wolf however his Mana is insane that could be equal on Shin Wolford's" I showed a holograms of the new Reincarnator that I found and Princess Anastasia Obelion who was drinking a tea however her complexion is kinda pale... By the invisible high technology drones that cannot be detected by any magic except the creator like myself.

"Don't tell me, The High ranking Empire like Obelion Empire, their princess is an Reincarnator. But why do we need her, she might busy on her own kingdom." Cain said make me rose an eyebrow.

"Huh what do you mean?" I ask.

"I heard from our King that Obelion's Emperor had forgotten his own one and only favorite daughter and something odd happening behind the scenes. That's what our King of Helmut said... He can't confronted that Emperor because he is kinda cold and snob..." Wendelin said.

"Really? It seems the rumor is true that Emperor Claude Obelion is kinda under of troubles... Based on the information that I gathered through the drones... It seems under those magnificent walls there's is a deep problem behind... I can't confirm because of lack in personal investigation..." I sigh.

"It's hard to talk on that Empire that's what my father said" Prince Phil sighed.

"I hope that princess and that new Reincarnator send back a reply. Because something happening on that Obelion Empire and Never Opened Kingdom known as Althea" I said.

"Now let's begin your warm up training" I stood away from the chair and whistle loud making all of the trainees stopped for awhile.

I gave every first timers a training gears that have at least a total of 150 pounds every training gears.

"What is this???? Why these clothes are heavy and why we need them????" Mudoka-niisan starting to pale and I just smile.

"We are going to have a training regimen, Beginner class" I wave my hand and they saw the list of Beginner class.

"What is that schedule...." Lycoris smiling weakly.

"Oh here, there's.... 100 push ups, 100 sit ups, 1000 meter sprints, 100 squats, and 1 hour meditation. You will repeat for 20 times a day. If you didn't do that properly, then no snacks or meal." Kei beam and all of newcomers paled as Subaru, Katarina and the Demon Hunters along the Upper Moons looking at the Wendelin, Cain, Prince Phil,Takeru Kamishiro, Mudoka-niisan and Lycoris are all paling like their red blood cells were all disappeared..