Demon Slayer x Parallel Magical World pt29:(Part1) Again! In the middle of War!

A/N: this is now part of Shingeki no Bahamut!

Kei POV🤯😶😶😶😶😑😑😑😫😫😫

I call and set up some meeting as my drones came back from the Survey in the Dark Continent.

There's a certain war where Zenomu-sama told me about.

A huge and uncollateralized war, which means both sides, neither win or lose, there's a huge damages for both sides.

Human vs Demi-human

Or..

Human vs. Demons and other species.

The Location is Anatae/Anatea, where one of the largest empire or kingdom in this magical world.

The Dark Continent is also known before as The Holy Garden...

Which known to be land of Angels..

Not Omni-Angels, Omni-Archangels or Omni-Gods that I fought before but lower batches.

Low rank Gods and ordinary Archangels or Angels.

Due the immigration, the land filled of different species specially it became most prominent for demi-humans than for humans. Yet, Humans are more imaginative, provocative, and they are far more accepting the changes of the world.

Because Demi-humans mostly follow what they learned while growing up or what they learned in their culture or ancestors knowledge than accepting the new discoveries or knowledge that will help them improve even they are greater when it comes of strength and powers.

That's reason of how humans grown and found out the Anti-Magic and some machineries.

Yet the humans became so greedy knowing about their most weakness...

The Anti-Magic.

But this Anatea/Anatae's King, Charioce?? I am not sure about his name.

He was totally plotting something.

"I think he wants to summoned the great black Bahamut" I pointed.

"I heard from Zenomu-sama, the Bahamut and Dragons are fear most by all people over there's because they are stronger" Cain said.

"However, are you sure that Black Bahamut is really evil or just forces behind the back" Shin Wolford and Touya said in unison.

"That's why we are going to capture that Bahamut when he once summoned it... The magic circles that his magicians preparing is undeniably has a wrong symbol like this (≧≦). Based on what I remember, it shouldn't be there and in this world magic, there's no symbol like this when it comes of summoning ritual." I show them the closer look via drones' holographic projectors.

"By the way, Prince Phil Graceheart, Kururi Helan, William Beryl and Wendelin Baumesteir are going back to their homeland because of management territories and starts of school days" I sighed.

"Eh?" We all looked at the 4 younger boys.

"Me, Prince Phil, and William-dono are going back to school in our countries and Wendelin-dono needs to check his own territory and in his land has going to have a long winter" Kururi explained.

"It seems acceptable" Jail and others nodded.

"Don't worry, we are going to have an advance lessons and special exemption tests so we could go back here as soon as possible" Prince Phil said as Kururi and William Beryl nodded.

"I will prepare my territory needs and assigned a temporary leader for my land, I might come back after three weeks or less than of it" Wendelin sighed.