Albedo Vs Kei (A beauties battle)

Kei POV😕😕😕😕😕😕😕

After the commotion infront of me later, I suggest Karen and Mare to guide us where the 6th level.

I really thank the God that he made Karen as a male and Mare as a female.. if they weren't...

It will be confusing for me and others too like what is their genders in real Overlord anime!

Salamat Lord for that....

Let's back to the topic..... I and my companions walking through the next  level or floors.

"We are near Kei-sama" Mare looked at me with a smile.

Aaaaaaaaah.... bakit ba ang mga elves laging cute!!!!!

Why they are always cute! Why?!😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

"Thank you, for telling me" I ruffled her hair and she smiled back.

Until, we reach the door with a different gems on it.. if this really Albedo's lair or floor... I am expecting a simple door but it's seems it's different.

And I really noticed since the beginning.... this people that was look a like in different animes like Zack and the guardians that look like from the Overlord.

They have different characteristics even it was small differences from the real characters in that animes that I knew....

They are too kind and respectful than I always thought of them being bloody and scarry yet powerful at the same time.

"Kei-sama... we are here" Zack tapped my shoulder making myself snap off from my own thoughts.

"Oh okey, let's enter" we open the door and saw a beautiful Succubus infront me. If I am a male... I will really fallen to this Succubus.

Damn she is so beautiful in real life.

(Like a picture above)

"Welcome to my lair, Miss Kei" Albedo's black wings opened.

There's a lot of beautiful statues of both male and females. Also some sexual intercourse statues! What!

"Karen, Mare cover your eyes" I said and the twin dark devil elves covered their eyes immediately.

"So you noticed. I am the devil of Lust and Beauty. The Strongest Succubus, Albedo" She declared.

"I am, Kate Lene Ureka 'De Carpio' Yumanaka, I challenge you, the guardian devil in this floor!" I say.

"My, my... such a brave little girl" she smirked.

Heh. The real battle of beauties is going to begin.

"Let's see how strong you are!" She transformed into her battle armor.

Like ones in the Overlord.

"This is gonna be fun!" I requip into one my armors.... The O7O Rail Gun armor.

I am in red mechanic armor that is very revealing and with floating high vibrating radiator wings and two big red beam cannons on my both sides.

(Just like in the Picture below)