Demon Slayer x Parallel Magical World p2: Kei vs Raflong! Full Fight!

Third OV (above is fighting song for Kei in this chapter)

The unknown girl named Kei, she created a barriers around the Valhalla Dome.

Brunhilde couldn't help but wonder about the girl as same goes on Zeus and Norse Father god, Odin.

"A Human Girl??? Yet she dyed her hair in rainbow colors.. kinda weird.." Zeus said.

"Eh, eh? Who is that young lady??" Loki asked his father, Odin.

"She just appeared in between the fight of Hades and Qin Shin Huang" Odin said.

They saw her threw at the same time, healed Hades and Qin Shin Huang by using her unique powers and she glared up to the sky above and immediately enchant some words to create a hundreds of multiple barriers to cover up the whole Valhalla Arena before sudden rushing explosive and unknown mists covering the whole Valhalla realm.

And now, her whole body was glowing and a shrimp unknown Person floating outside of the barriers taunting the rainbow haired girl as she glaringly mad at the person outside. They heard her voice as she was named as Kei.

The unknown person taunting continuesly the girl with rainbow hair and she looked back at Hades, Qin Shin Huang and Heimdall.

"Don't let anyone get out from this barriers" she said and her whole body glowed up more and the person smirked in devious manner.

"Come on show what you got and how you're going to protect this duche bags, Chosen Heroine!" The person outside snickered sadistically.

The girl stopped in mid air as only two meters away from the barriers.

"Requip!"

Her whole body glowed lie a sun as she dashed out along the person with her outside the barriers while her body is glowing continuesly.

"Heimdall, put some camera on the outside of arena, as long not a living person will go outside. The machinery type like camera won't affected. I can tell that mist is dangerous, even for everyone here" Hades said.

"Do what he says, I am also curious which it's seems that young lady trying to protect everyone here, including Gods like us" Zeus said.

Rumble~

Kablogh!

The sudden shake and loud crash heard the whole Valhalla caused all of the humans and Gods there shocked to the core, when they felt and heard that.

"What the- Heimdall do it now!" Odin immediately ordered caused all of them confused why Supreme God of Norse Gods, was shaken by that.

"Of course! Wait a minute contenders, we need to pause the match" Heimdall went up to upper space of the Arena and summoned some floating video-camera machines to know what the hell is going on outside of the Arena.

Then a hologram projectors screens appeared in thin air as they saw something unbelievable caused everyone widened their eyes in such sight.