Demon Slayer X Parallel Magic World pt5: The Parallel Magic World! Is that you?

Kei POV😅😅😅😅😄😄😄😄😅😅😅

Yo! Guys!

Its been one months since they started to trained under my subordinates.

Most of lower ranks can't get up to the level with Tanjirou's group and Pillars.

Moreover, Mitsuki and Obanai became couples after I forced Obanai confessed on the Love Pillar...

I expected that.

By the way, I revived the Kamado's family with their father.

Tanjirou and the whole Family of Kamado, thanking me.

My Cinnamon Roll Tanjirou smiled at me. Aww he is cute! I meant it!

Also...

I resurrected Shinobu's Onee-chan, Kanae. They don't like their mother and father be revived back because they want them a peaceful life in the Heaven.

"We can live with each other. So don't worry, Kei-chan"

That's Kanae, Shinobu and Kanao told me.

I felt bad, although I need to respect their decision.

Resurrected Akaza's wife, Koyuki, his master and father. I removed the tuberculosis cells in lungs of Akaza's father and I told Koyuki to have Vitamin C regimen like eating oranges or food with high Vitamin C because she has a deficiency in ascorbic acid in her body so her immunity was low.

Akaza thanked me and he will do anything what order and also I gave his family a bag filled of gold coins to sell it and used the money for themselves...

That's an example of the payments after the mission in this part.

Jigoro Kuwajima, Sabito and Makoto were revived back by Yin and Yang.

Yep I summoned my Death and Life spirits to helped me on resurrecting dead peoples.

Chosen dead peoples.

However most of them, didn't like their love ones be revived back. It's fine on them if they will lived in the Heaven.

That's all...

Pillars, Tanjirou, Zenitsu, Inosuke, Kanao were ones chosen to be with me in the Parallel Magic World of this Earth version.

Sabito became Giyuu's next successor of Water Pillar.

Makoto became the successor of Rock Pillar.

I am in shocked that cute girl Makoto will be a Rock Pillar in future.

On the New Upper Moons, even I called Muzan as Upper Moon Zero because he is the one who created it.

Tamayo can copy my Magical Healing Potion with Yushiro plus Demigra's guide.

Yushiro painfully took in his chest when he saw Tamayo became so happy with Demigra. Tamayo knew that Demigra is a Real Demon from my world after all.

Tamayo and Demigra told me about their current relationship. She decided to come with me in my world once the mission in here completed.

They are became lovers for one month.

I don't blame them, Tamayo is very beautiful and Demigra freaking gentleman plus he is smart.

Yushiro like a puppy and will follow Tamayo. He told me he might could find new love in my world.

Then I accepted them under of my Squad of Black Clover.

Today, I am going to take Genya and Douma back to Earth version.

I open my portal and went to Black Star's palace.