HxH World pt.2: This is unusual 😅😅😅

Kei POV

I wonder why this two... Looking at me questionably.

"Why Hisoka and Nii-sama are here and tied up?" Killua went in front of her.

I dumbfounded on such question.

"I am sleeping and I feel some presences went inside of this room. Because of instincts, I used my ability to catch them which I did and they want to kill me" I pointed the two.

"God..... This two is insane hunters you know. But thankfully, you caught them. Me and Gon are worried when we heard a loud sound coming from your room" Killua said.

Awwwwww... He is worried....

"So you two... How about helping me in my mission. For having you two, one of the most talented hunters will be a good assets and nice comrades for now" I look at my back who Hisoka hummed. I non-chant some Arcade Advance Magic: Soul Scanner, to know if someone lying to me. I am still sitting at Hisoka's stomach.

"Are you sane?" Illumi rose an eyebrow.

"Yep, but both of you.... You'll never kill or hurt one of this guys (pointing Gon and Killua) and the girl named Alluka, or else I'll kill you" I warn with a smile.

"As if you can kill me?" Illumi glared at me and his nen aura is raging for killing intent.

Scarry a bit...

"Yes, I am confidently that I can kill you. Don't messed with me, Mister Illumi" I smirked and I released some of my Mana caused the whole building shaking violently.

They are shock. That's what my Mana is!!!

"Seems I show some proof. You're now stuck with me temporarily" I let my Mana went back to normal and Illumi sigh in defeat. Hah! I win!

"Fine, tell us the mission of yours and We will listen without trying to kill or hurt this three teenagers" Illumi trying to get out from my Red Threads of Fate.

I smiled and swiped my hand cause the threads disappeared.

"Man... I am having a nice view of hips and bouncy ass here" I freeze and well all of us. Illumi just silent on his best friend Hisoka who fucking licking his lips while looking at my back and behind. Hey! You perv!

Yaiks, I forget he is a bit pervert...

"You...." I got a tick mark while this guy, Hisoka, smiling at my pissed off expression. Then a strong hand pull me and was catch by strong figure yet smaller a bit of me...

"Don't talk on Kei like that, treat her with respect" Killua holding me as his blue eyes glaring at Hisoka.

"I don't mind, she is very interesting girl.. the rarest one.... What kind of kinkiness you have?" He smirked at me making myself blush a bit. Oh gosh he is trying to hit me? Aren't he?

"Hisoka, you should stop on that. We should talk this now" Illumi swayed his long shiny black hair. Oh that's nice black hair you have.

"Okey just follow me" I remove myself on Killua who sighed in defeat.

Afterwards, Me, Hisoka, Illumi, Killua and Gon who both on my sides as on the two older guys who on the other side of table.

We talked about my mission and the clues that I need to find and assassinated the Unknown Evil God.

"An Evil God?" Hisoka rose his eyebrow.

"Yes, if we didn't find him as much as possible sooner, he will bring a destruction on this world that no one can defeat, even your father Gon or yours Killua....... Even they are super hunter and assassin, they can't defeat an Evil God. I am telling you this, because I already killed 8th Evil Gods in my barehands" I said and crossed my arms under my chest.