Cautious Hero world pt. 2: The Lecherous Goddess vs Kei's Male version

Third OV

Kei and Seiya reached the Holy Green Forest. It has a lot of trees for target practice.

"This forest is huge and filled of different fruit bearing trees" Kei spoked.

"Yes, Sensei but there's a pervert goddess in this forest" Seiya calmly said.

"Oh a pervert. I have an idea" Kei smirked.

"But we need to her permission to have a training all we want. So where is she?" Kei asked.

"Speaking of the devil, there's hanging upside-down" Seiya bluntly said.

"Oooooh... Seiya-san. Your Mitis is here...." A purring sound and Kei with Seiya who both dumbfounded what the hell is she doing.

A naked girl, she has a long whitish silver hair and dark silver eyes as she looking at Seiya with lustful stares.

Most of all, she tied herself upside down on the tree.

"Come on, Seiya, do the Archery of Sex with this and I will give you all my love for you~~~~~~" she purred

"You're so fast!!!!!" Listarte shouted and she stopped on behind them with Adanela.

"God... Here we go again" Listarte facepalmed what scene infront of hers and Adanela.

"Come on~ before I lost my control...." She purred loudly.

"Seiya wait. Let me handle this" Kei smirked.

"What are you going to do, Sensei?" Seiya asked.

"Just watch" Kei closed her eyes and Magic circle appeared under her.

"Gender Change effect, Activate!" Kei chanted and a puff of smoke appeared.

Every body coughed from the smoke as it disappeared. Listarte, Adanela and Mitis got nosebleed when they saw Kei's new appearance.

A tall male with long rainbow hair which tied up in a high pony tail, beautiful rainbow eyes, very handsome face, muscular physique, wearing an open long sleeve vest, brown belt, high baggy pants with white fighting boots, and wearing a two familiar cloaks, the Black Bulls cloak on his waist and on his shoulder was Black Clover cloak.

(Just like a picture below.. the male one.. the other is original Kei's gender)

 the other is original Kei's gender)