The Unexpected Announcement and a Live concert

Third OV

Kei's eyes widened because they were late on this ceremony! Kei pulled Asta and Yami from nowhere and Kurama took Vanessa in his arms.

"We need to-Oh F****!" Kei gritted her teeth in annoyance that's so many people blocking their way to the announcement ceremony.

Then, she felt a familiar presences who appeared behind her.

"Kei-sama! The awarding ceremony presentation is about to begin!" She turned around to saw Momonga, Cocytus, Albedo, Demigra, Karen, Mare, Shalltear, Hakuro and Sesshomaru were came to see the ceremony.

"Kei-sama! We can't go over there! And you!" Cocytus glared at Yami who glared at back.

"As the leader of Black Bulls you should not leave like glimpse! Be responsible! Be a leader even it just a vendor stall!" Cocytus have him scolding.

"You have no rights to scold me... you small looking brat.. How about some fight" Yami pressed his forehead on Cocytus' who glaring back at him as their presences lingering dangerously.

"We should stopped them Kei-chan.." Asta smiled weakly.

"Let them be, they already kill each other if they want to... oh the Wizard King appeared!" Kei pointed as the other two glaring, gave each other annoying click from their tongues.

"Tch!" The two went back to watch the ceremony.

"It's the Wizard King!"

"It's him!"

"Hail the Wizard King!"

"My Julius-kun...." Dreamily Albedo with heart eyes.

Kei and others dodging the flying hearts from Albedo. Momonga slapping away it, Zack smashing it by his scythe as same on Cocytus, and while the others dodging away.

"Albedo-nee is dangerous when she is in that state" Kei stepped aside when the hearts going to touch her.

Then, King Julius spoke so all the crowds went silent to listen.

"Good evening, Citizens of the Clover Kingdom! Thank you for gathering here for awarding presentation ceremony" King Julius said.

"Today, I shall presenting the awarding of magic Knights for this year" King Julius smiled as the crowd roared in excitement.

He told about having against battle on Diamond Kingdom and Spade Kingdom, and even the new terrorist group called Midnight Sun's Eye that's have been giving some destruction in the nation.

He said that having those struggles and confliction, some civilians of the nation became the victims of those unsightly happenings.

"Because of this dark times, we still have peoples willing to face those enemies. That's why this festival exists, to praise and recognize our country's proudest! Let's all welcome... the nine magic knight squad captains!" He said as only William Vangeance(Golden Dawn), Jack the ripper (Green Praying Mantis Squad), Dorothy(Coral Peacock), Nozel Silva(Silver Eagles), Meleoleona Vermilion( Crimson Lions), Lil (Azure Deer), and new captain of Purple Orca. The missing captains were Capt Yami and Capt Charlotte.

The people cheered and King Julius told the people he will call the first ranked squad.

Kei became nervous and she didn't know why but she knew that Golden Dawn will be on the top.

Yet she didn't know what should happen after conquering two most dangerous dungeons in the history of sorcery.

"Now let's cheered the first ranked squad... give them their first applause.." King Julius smirked and looked at Kei as her eyes widened.