AOT World pt.3: Between Marleyan's, Zeke's, vs Kei's New Survey Corp

Third OV😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅
(Spoiler: Alert! Some parts again!!!)

Kei was on the middle of long table, Commander Smith along his members, as Kei's arrancars are on the stand by.

Jean sighed in defeat when he tried to pry off Lupusreginna but she will give him her droopy cat eyes made him blushed and felt defeat.

"It's decided. I am going to summon Aaroniorre here, I made a mistake to summoned Lupusreginna. I don't know that today is her mating season for fuck sake" she groaned and face palmed. All of them smiled weakly, Ulquiorra and Grimmjow shaking their head as Hallibel just silent.

Kei rose her arm on the side and one magic circle appeared.

"I summon you, Aaroniorre" She chanted and a white smoke appear.

It was tall male as same height of Grimmjow, he has spiky soft hair, gray eyes, a bit long eyelashes, sharp features and he is..... Hot as same on other Arrancars.(He look like Kaien)

"Yo! Kei-sama" a smirk coming from Aaroniorre.

"It's been a while, Aaroniorre. By the way, I summoned you because I need stronger for the defense. I unluckily supposed Lupusreginna will good idea.. but not" Kei sighed and Aaroniorre dumbfounded when he saw Lupusreginna purring at the tall male with light dirty grayish brown hair who didn't care anymore now.

"Fine, I will listen, those wizard is not a good warm up for practice. The Black Clover squad was suggested to train some falling behind low rank magic knights. It has good reviews and results but I would rather to train the Black Bulls and Golden Dawn" Aaroniorre clicked his tongue in annoyance.

Kei started to explain the plan, the main two objectives are not to Kill Zeke and Reiner Braun. They could kill all the Marleyan who will kill them but if some Marleyan won't fight back leave them alive..

"Do you understand? As possible don't kill anyone except who will kill you guys okey" Kei crossed her arms under her chest.

"Hai!"

"I hope this plan will work" Carla worriedly.

"Yes, Mom. It's Kei-chan after all" Eren said.

Mikasa and Armin nodded in agreement.

"Let's be alert and ready whenever those guys started to attack. Levi's squad, you're going to search Zeke Yeager. For safety, Ulquiorra is coming with you" Levi sighed in defeat and felt relieved that not Grimmjow. He is kinda hot headed.

"Can I go with Levi-kun?" Our cute War Goddess, Adanela asked

"Uhm it's alright. I have a lot strong personalities here" Kei pointed Grimmjow, Hallibel, Aaroniorre and Syazel plus Lupusreginna.

"Then, it's settled" Commander Smith dismissed the meeting.

"Miss Carla let's cook now and Hallibel come with us so you could help us in cooking the dinner" Kei gestured them and the two nodded.

Timeskip....😅😅😅😅😄😄😄😄😘😘

Connie and others looking at Jean who sighing repeatedly while the Werewolf girl clinging to him. They were sitting at dining hall.

"Okey, what are you going to do with her now?" Sasha munching a hotdog bread. Kei made it a snack in the meeting earlier.

"Uhm..." Jean looked at Lupusreginna Beta who just smiled at him.

"Gosh, you're stuck with her now" Ymir smirked.

"I know.... But you know.... I am not..." Jean used some signs in his hand that he wasn't in love.