Demon Slayer x Parallel Magic World pt15: The Encountering of Reincarnators!😲

A/N: Atlas! I can add a video now!!!

Third OV😊😊😊😏😏😏😏😏🤔🤔🤔

In early morning as two ladies in their magical transformations, the green haired girl which named Katarina Claes in her 'Forest Deity Transformation', attacking the girl who wearing a flame type armor which named as Star Fire Goddess Armor and the one who wearing it was the rainbow haired girl, Kei.

The undiscovered grass land was now covered of cracks and craters along some burned grass, too.

Kei dodging all the sharp veins coming in easily and boredom.

"Come on, get faster to hit me at least twice!" Kei disappeared.

"But Shisho! You're too fast!!! Forest Howling!" Katarina twirled and launched a green bean but Kei defected it by her sword.

"The Forest Earth type of magic is weak against Fire types that is why I am using this armor so we could strengthen that ability of yours!" Kei yelled and dashed forward in such inhumane speed.

Katarina grinned in expected.

"Forest Deity Magic: Fairy Tree Spikes!"

Kei felt a sharp wooden veins going attacked her during her flight as she dodged yet a sudden powerful slap hit her back caused her threw to the other side as another wooden veins slap her to the ground which the impact made a 50 meters crater.

"Hell yeah! I hit Shisho twice!!!!" Katarina looked back and saw her friends amazement in their eyes.

"Did you see that?! I hit Shisho twice at last!!!!! This is victory!" Katarina cheered top of her lungs. Even she covered by bruises and scratches from blows.

"Amazing Onee-sama!"-Keith

"Katarina-sama! That's amazing blow!"- Sophia, Mary, Maria and Rafael

"That's one lucky hit!"- Alan

Gerald and Nicole only smiled as they were happy for her big victory for herself.

Then, a sudden powerful Mana raging as the whole place starting to feel dense of how heavy it was. The blue sky was covered by dark clouds and thunders with it lightnings.

"Oi! That's was really good blows of two times.."

A cold and creepy voice reached Katarina's ears as she felt a sickly chills in her spines.

"Shi-shi-ss-sho... That's one lucky two hits... I didn't mean it to hit you hard... And I am on my limits" Katarina stuttered and saw Kei stood up.

Her bangs shadowed and she cracked her left shoulder blade which was hit twice by Katarina's attack. Her clothes or armor changed into her Dark Valley Goddess Armor as huge purple middle gem Excalibur in her soft yet hardworking hands.

"Now I am going to used my full 50% in my 200%. I think you can handle at least 55% to 75% full powers. Don't cha?"

She tilted her head with scary smirk and she was really excited to make another hell of training mock battle on her student.

"Shi-shi-ss-sho.... You're scary-Kya!" She dodged when Kei appeared in front of her just in her speed and smashed her sword on her, however, because she dodged; the sword hit the grounds created a huge crater that might kill her.

"Oh don't be scared... I am just going to teach you about how to hit your enemy in one explosive killer hit, so try to counter attack until you hit me hard. As long you couldn't do it, we will continue till afternoon, so...."