One Piece world pt.4.1: Cake Island and Darkness Crawling out!

Kei POV(A/N: Kei was still in her male form)

We are brought to the meeting hall as Big Momma-dono sat on her throne.

Now we are in circular tables for the session.

"Now, what are you going to do?" Big Momma ask.

"First of all, I am Kei Yumanaka. Just call me Kei. As you can see Ace is alive. Someone revive him" I pointed Ace who removed his eye glasses and Hood.

"Huh?! You're alive? But how?" Big Momma and her crew jawdrop along with Pudding.

"As Kei-san said, I am revived by unknown person. I knew that I died however something pulled me from Spirits world maybe, then I woke up in destroyed ruins near the Bubble Island" He say and pointed Kei who still her male form.

"I need your cooperation to help some clues about whoever it is" I crossed his arms under his chest.

"I am glad that Roger's blood was alive but Kei-dono I need some word from you" Big Momma ask.

Huh? What?

"Go on..." I say.

"While you're here, if something happened in my island. I wish your support in the meantime and we will support you in the same time too" She say with certainty of words.

"Hai, hai. I will but if you're the one who did something wrong. I won't help you" I say with a venom in my voice.

"Yes, that's a deal"

We all sigh in relief that her wasn't opposed on it. But I caught Pudding looking and stealing glances to Sanji...

Fu~ fu~ fu~~~.....

I think I could help them... To be together. Oh come on.

They are cute together 😍😍😍!

"Could you tell me where is the forgotten ruins?" I ask.

"I gladly take you there" Big Momma-dono smiled.

"Robin and Nami will go with me and for the boys...." I actually give them a dangerous glare. Zoro, Sanji, Franky, Brook, Chopper, Ace and Luffy paled when they saw me... Glaring at them.

"Behave... If I found out all of you making ruckus and recklessness. I will give you a Divine punishment 😇😇😇😇😇" I smile with a hint of glinting Darkness behind of my innocent smile.

"Yes Sir!" They all saluted. I giggled a bit and took Robin with Nami alongside.

"Oh, Miss Pudding, Miss Carrot, and Jinbei take a look for them while I am without" I glance at once as they nod.

"I hope they went behave, right Kei?" Nami cling to me.

"You are right" Robin cling on another arm of mine.

Why the hell they are clinging to me?

"Yeah" I only said.

I could feel a sweat drop appeared on my forehead. Well.. my male form is goddamn handsome.

Napaka-gwapo Kasi ng male version ko.

Sigh😩😩😩😩😩.

I might used this male form not all the time....

Third OV......😑😑😑😑😑😅😅😅😅

Kei, Nami and Robin followed Big Momma to the unknown and secret Ruins that was covered by a lot of mist.

The two girls clinging tighter and Kei felt more sweatdropped appeared on his forehead.

"Here" She showed them and they saw a old script on the Ruins.