Demon Slayer X Parallel Magic World pt12: Stuart Kingdom & Katarina Claes!

Third OV😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😓😓😓

Kei and her group running to the main gate and they slow down when they are near at the main Gate or border of the Stuart Kingdom.

"The Stuart Kingdom is a friendly neighborhood kingdom like others which near at it. The next locations are just surrounds the Stuart Kingdom like Leinhart Kingdom, Esfort Kingdom, Yandery Kingdom, and so on." Kei said as they lined up on the line for entering the border of Stuart Kingdom.

"The means... They are at peace" Demigra pointed.

"For now... Or not all of them.. I heard from Touya that Esfort Kingdom is one of the closest to be a Holy Kingdom because their founder is the Hero from the other world, and possibly I might meet someone Apostle Of God. That's one of the Highest Gods, God of Creation, Zenomu told him for me when we talked about the alliance" Kei said.

"Think of it, they need Apostle Of God if this world at peace? Something is getting involved" Demigra hummed.

"I heard that this world has 8 Highest Gods like Isister however... There's no file about the 8th God... I can tell he was sealed or being used by Fallen Evil Omni-Being rather might both" Kei deducted.

"Possible" Demigra thoughtfully said.

"As expected on Kei-sama, you're the brightest" Demigra smiled.

"I just Hypothesis the research but it's not enough" Kei sighed and she wore her Rimuru Mask like her uncle.

'This two are really smart people' their comrades thought.

'Its Amazing that they thought of it just deduction of simple events!' Kiriya thought.

Then, they reached the guards of border.

"Name and what country?" The one of the guards asked.

Kei pulled out the card that Touya and his one of wives, Yumina Belfast.. Card of Adventurers that symbolizes they were solo group of Adventurers from Ishen and granted by the next King of Belfast, which is Touya.

Touya will be the King of two kingdoms, the Duchy Brunhild and Belfast.

"An SS rank group of Solo Adventurers! That's awesome" The guard jaw dropped.

'SS rank... Well I don't mind' Kei sighed internally.

"We just here to check around the Kingdom because as you might heard, there's a lot of unknown and new SS rank Monsters popping out from nowhere and we are assigned the other kingdoms too" Kei showed another sealed scroll which appointed by Shin Wolford's friendly Kingdoms and Earlshide Kingdom too.

When they saw that this group of people was recognized by many Kingdoms even known Shin Wolford who was known as Demon Lord, and Touya Mochizuki who was engaged on Yumina Belfast and leader of Duchy Brunhild...

"Please, welcome to our humble Kingdom and enjoy your stay!" All the guards bowed and Kei took the scroll and the ID card for her group.

"We will and thanks for letting us enter" Kei smiled under her mask.

Her group entered the Stuart Kingdom without any problems.

Timeskip... Scene Change..😶😶😶😶

They went on the main capital which most of the nobles living.

First, they logged in to one of the biggest Inn for their stay in.

They rented at least 12 rooms for 28 people including Kei and Demigra.

Kei went down first and saw the manager at the customer counter and talking to his staff.