Fairy Tail world pt.5: See ya! I am going to visit!

Third Ov

Juvia and Hakuro was now in a mission to helped a village from some bandits.

Hakuro mostly took down the bandits and Juvia the one who took down the weaker bandits.

Juvia decided to ask Hakuro if he would join her in mission when Gray refused that he will be in a mission with Lucy and Gajeel to have some pocket money for 100 year quest mission.

She was saddened but Hakuro might help to cheered her up.

So she ask, that's why they're here.

"We got them all, let's go back to the Mayor's" Hakuro tied up them.

"Hai" Juvia said but as you can see... Those two have a distance since last they talked about... She as Hakuro's Chosen mate.

The brought the bandits and they were took by Rune Knights, the two was now in a hotel with beds in one room to rest.

Hakuro take bath after Juvia who wearing her long white night gown to sleep.

Hakuro was in his pajamas that Laxus gave him. Laxus is the only one has same sized of him.

Yet he is half naked in upper body. He constantly can vanished his wings if needed.

"Good night" Hakuro laid on his bed and Juvia watch him turned around. Juvia's saddened a bit when he not calling her name for a whole day.

She only heard 'Oi, Hey, we, over there' and so on without calling her name.

Juvia took a gulped and went beside of him.

"Hakuro-san, can we talk?" Juvia asked.

"So what is it?" Hakuro opened his purple eyes. He sat up and faced her.

"Why you chose Juvia be your mate?" She asked.

He was silent and he ruffled her hair.

"Because you're beautiful, with a heart. I can see your unrequited love is the most admiring about you. I could see in your eyes. Phoenixes can determined people's real personality by looking at their eyes. If you're worried about marking you. It won't happened okey, so go on sleep" He smiled but Juvia held his hand that he using ruffling her hair.

"Hakuro-san, you think Juvia is Beautiful. Thank you for it but... You didn't calling Juvia by her name for whole day when few days ago whole Kei-chan is asleep" She said.

His eyes widened and saddened a bit as he touched her cheek with his other hand.

"If I call you by your name. I might loose my control not to pounce at you and claiming you" he kissed her forehead.

"So sleep now" Hakuro smiled.

'Hakuro-san, don't say that. Somehow, Juvia's heart is aching when you're not calling by her name' Juvia flushed.

'Juvia has her feelings in a mess now' Juvia looked at Hakuro, he was so elegantly handsome. Too handsome for her.

He was looking at her with sincerity and love. This is the first time someone always looking at her with such eyes. Even Gray-sama didn't look at her like that.

"Hakuro-sama" she leaning up and Hakuro noticed that Juvia called him by that. He was shocked and didn't know he was leaning down.

"Hakuro-sama" Juvia kissed him, soft chaste lips and his champed ones.

He grunted and she moaned how synced their lips together. He pulled her up to him as he laid her on his lap, her fingers strokes his long elegant red hair while his muscular arms wrapped around her, her legs move and surrounds his waist and their chest pressed up together.