My Hero Academia World pt.1: Uhm Hey? a New transfer student...

Kei POV

I land my feet and I took an urban breeze in my nostrils. It's been a while to feel the city feels.

Hell yeah!

I'm back to Japan! Banzaiiiiiii!

"I am back Japan!!!!!" I hug one of the post and I goddamn don't care if people staring.

I miss the feels of a city you know!

"That's girl going crazy?"

"Should we call police?"

"Or Mental Health Association?"

Guys I can hear you know.😑😑😑😑

"Well... Let's ask that's where part of Japan I am now?" Kei started to walk as she noticed the city has a lot of Sakura trees.

'I miss the vibe....' She want to cry comically but she stopped herself.

'U.A I am going to crash the whole some hero thing! Haha!' I grinned internally.

I look around, I see many nostalgic things like cars, buildings, buses, motorcycles, people who walking on the side street and the breeze of Japan could only have. I miss this one.

Well I miss Philippine's vibe too. The street foods, Mangoes! Oh my God I love that! Ube... I think I am starting to drool.

What ever.

I saw a store of clothing's as I went in. Aaaah! A pickachu stuff toy with a full package of Pickachu Jacket and short...

One word.
.
.
.
.
.
Kawaiiiiiiiiiii!

"Hello cute miss, welcome to my shop" a female voice came to my ears and I turn around to see a middle 20s girl in a polo shirt and pants with a ID on her chest.

"Uhm... Good morning! I am from.... Far away country, My name Is Kei. How much is this?" I ask and point the Pickachu package.

"That, it is 5,000 yen. It's limited edition" she smiled.

Cheap! Pickachu limited edition is expensive back in my original Japan.

"But I don't have a Yen money but I have one gift for you" I smile and I went to the counter.

"Creation Magic:2 bag of Gold Coins'" I chant and glittering effect coming in my hands and 2 bag of gold coins appeared in my palm. I hear the lady gasp in shock.

Heh. That's magic for ya.

"How could you do that?!" She asked at me.

"It's.. part of my.... Quirk... Hehehe" I smiled.

"But don't tell anyone" I look at her with a puppy eyes.

"Awwwwww" she squealed.

"Okey, so that Pickachu limited package, will be mine and this two bag of gold coins will be yours and for the owner. Used this coins wisely okey" I wink.

She gasped and she held my hand.

"Thank you, you are a sent by Heaven. My family will have a fine life and my daughter will be have a good education. Thank you so much" She said with tears of Joy.

"No problem" I say with a warm smile.

"But one thing, where I am now in Part of Japan and how far the Musutafu is? I am going to enroll. I am kinda lost" I smile weakly.

Well I lied on that. So no one suspects me.

"My, my, you're in Nagoya, two train station from near here, I think you can read Kanji. So it's easy for you to go in Musutafu." She smile.