AOT World pt.4.1: Searching First Titan's Remain part 1

Third OV
(A/N: Warning... Spoiler about how she became Titan!)

Eren awe how Kei jumped and dashed forward as her body glowed.

"Now we will see how she really fight! Isn't that cool, Eren?" Armin just came back for putting some soldiers of Marleyan in the walls.

"Yeah. She is awesome after all" Eren smiled and Mikasa nodded.

Zeke saw that, what kind admiration that they have for the young pretty lady especially Eren.

"Oh it seems you noticed too. Eren has kinda interest on Kei since she came here" a female voice came to his side. She has black hair and light brown eyes but her eyes shapes has same on Eren.

"You're Carla, Eren's mother? But how are you alive" Zeke shocked.

"If you want answers, you should talk on Eren about it. I am resurrected back to the living because Miss Kei wants me to help my son on the right path. She knew what will happen to the future. She want to changed it and the God who sent her" Carla tapped his shoulder and smiled.

"Mom?! What are you doing here? This spot is dangerous!" Eren saw his mom was here again.

Eren looked at his older brother and sighed.

"You have so many questions, but I want to tell you. I am happy that you are my Onii-san. If you want to asked, just question me after the battle. You will be amazed how she fight." Eren tapped his shoulder. He gave his brother a small smile on his lips.

"Thank you" Zeke didn't want to spill any tears on his eyes. He wiped immediately.

"Miss Kei, Aaroniorre, Grimmjow, Syazel, Miss Hallibel, Ulquiorra, and Miss Lupusreginna are on the battlefield. I just came here to call you for lunch but it seems I am right not to put on the bowls and plates. I left on Mister Nicolo Braun the kitchen to be on guard and recooked the others if gotten cold. You might like watching Kei..." Carla giggled.

Then they saw a bright light coming in the middle which it was Kei.

Her clothing changed into armor with glowing wings, swords on her gauntlets while holding a long samurai sword on her hands and her hair was tied up in a high ponytail.

"This is it... Witness hers and her squad's true strength, Zeke" Mikasa pointed at Kei rose up in the air.

Kei POV...😏😏😏🎆🔥🔥🔥☄☄☄☄☄

I requip into a new armor and I am wearing a kinda Japanese highschool uniform with a lot of swords as pink glowing wings on my back.

(Like pic above of the chapter)

"Darkeous Senken Goddess Armor, Full 85th tier!" I dashed up and saw my arrancars went on different directions to targeted their own prey.

Those enemies are looked like same Height of Titans yet monsters type.

Levi started to slice his enemies into pieces and I am targeting the leader of this group.

My Arrancars along with Lupusreginna, they went to the different directions as face each other enemies, most of them has same face and monsters just different colors.(Like pic below)

(Like pic below)