Twin devil elves vs Kei!

Third OV

Kei ready herself as she went on the middle of the ecosystem as she spoke louder.

"I'm Kate Lene Ureka 'De Carpio' Yumanaka! I challenge the guardians of this level!" She stomped her sword on the ground.

Then, two small figures came out from nowhere as Kei's eyes slitted her eyes and she gasped. A familiar twin dark elves from Overlord, this two were almost halves of those characters in the anime series. (Like the picture above).

'I am feeling like I am in a crossover...' she thought.

"Hi you there! First of all, this is the first time for some human girl like you enter this dungeon! Having a guts, I am Karen" the boyish looking small dark elf wearing a white suit and red under shirt.

"Hi-i I am Mare...." the girlish looking small dark elf stuttered.

'Awww... ang cuteeeeeeeee!!!!!' Kei thought.

"I am Kei" she smiled.

"May I ask you something... Are you a girl?" Kei asked and pointed Mare.

"Yes I am a girl" Mare stuttered.

"And... you're a boy" Kei looked at Karen who nodded.

"Yep is that confusing?" Karen asked and Kei shook her head in 'no'.

"I just want to make sure..." Kei smiled weakly.

"Before... let's start shall we?" Their faces changed into creepy type made Kei shivered.

'Scary' she gulped.

'Infinity is here, Don't worry Kei-sama' Infinity said.

'Okey... so I need some Anti Earth Magic types.. all of its kind... so I need a non elemental damage magic' She thought as she was still on her Adamantine Goddess Armor.

'You might used a Dark Angel magic or Senketsu Armor... but it maybe overpowered for them. Those two devil elves are young elves and they are only same level of  11th tier magic while Kei-sama can do an above 20th tier magic, we need to fight them without hurting them... because they were kids, am Infinity is the right?' Infinity said.

Kei went on the deep thought. Kei used her Arcade magic, Analyst... Infinity is right... this young devil elves were 11th tier magic. But still very strong in ordinary wizards...

However... Kei is no ordinary mage or magic knight.

And she still have a heart for cute ones.....

'What should I do?..... Ah-ha!' she smiled internally and remembered something in one of the anime that she watched before.

Her armor disappeared and making her opponents confused about it until she spoke for something interesting.

"How about both of you attacked me at the same time?" She smirked.

Karen and Mare looked at each other and nodded.

"Darkness Grass Tiger!" A huge Tiger made of spiky grass launched at her from Karen's magic.

"Poison Ivy Eon!" A poisonous plants popped from the ground and launched some poisonous arrows on her.

"Divine Protection!" A invisible aura covered Kei's body as it deflected the magic like nothing.

'Physical Enhancement! Medium level! Customization magic: Create, Strawberry cheesecake!' Kei disappeared and reappeared infront of her cute enemies. Her hand glowed and a slices of strawberry cheesecakes appeared on both of her hands as she she shoved into their mouths.