Bunguo Stray Dogs World pt.4.2: Train under the Wizard King & The Battle!

Kei POV...😄😄😄😆😆😆😮😮😮😮😮

I take Dazai with me to the Yokohama's cemetery.

"Why did you choose this place, Kei-chan?" He smirked and I knew he is going into this.

"Are you planning to have a dual suicidal death with me-!" He was cut off when he see that I am fucking glaring at him.

Like this... (Picture Below...)

"This is not the time for jokes, Dazai-san

"This is not the time for jokes, Dazai-san. How about show me where's Oda Sakunosuke's grave and the kids that he taken under" I sigh.

His deep eyes widen at me as I give him a dumbfounded face.

"Do you think I am joking? Come on. I want him be alive because he doesn't deserve it okey! Once for all... It doesn't your fault or on Ango! Anyone of you! Do you understand" I glance him up and he was taken by my words.

"How did you know?" He ask.

"My abilities" I only said. Even though I just know it from Season 2.

"Okey, I have no secrets I could hid from ya, Miss Hero" He surrender.

"I will bring you to there" He starting to walk and I follow him.

Until we reach the grave which it has Oda's name and the five kids besides him. Kousuke, Katsumi, Yuu, Shinji and Sakura. Oh boy. I feel sympathy for the kids who just got the middle of their problem.

"Here we are" Dazai say at me.

I look down and I take a deep breath. I put my hands down and cracked a bit of my shoulders.

"Resurrection Magic: Soul and Body Revival - Oda Sakunosuke, Kousuke, Katsumi, Yuu, Shinji and Sakura!"

I chant and 6 glowing black white magic circles appeared near at us, we step back a bit and watched the black and white magic waves formed into a bodies.

I smirk in confidence when I saw Oda Sakunosuke, Kousuke,Katsumi, Yuu, Shinji and Sakura are sitting on the ground and breathing alive.

Dazai shock and gaping like a fish.

That's magic for you guys!

"Oda!!!" The five kids tackle the red head guy who was still shocked of what the hell is going on.

They saying that they thought they won't see him anymore as they stood up and saw Dazai who bandages up and wearing a brown coat.

"Dazai Osamu?! It's been awhile since we see each other... I know I died and somewhat I feel something pulled me out from Shinigami... And now this kids I knew that died from the explosion.." Oda flustering and Dazai tap his shoulder. Dazai wipe a bit his fallen tears and grin at his best friend.

"Welcome back to the living, Oda! If you need explanation you should asked from that Goddess" Dazai point me. What?! Goddess?! Hey I am not?!

Oda look at me, his steel blue eyes widen and a blush on his cheek.