A Special Mission

Third OV(A/N: Might some parts spoilers from the Manga and Cut-scenes...)

After the battle exam, one week to rest and still... Finral was unconscious, Asta still looking at space like an idiot and Lil the same... but Kei can't helped him because....

She was in a mission, King Julius ordered her to have a secret investigation about the Demon Country, the Spade Kingdom and the dilemma in Heart Kingdom.

She will going to have a more than one week of investigation while she brought the new group named by King Julius Nova Chronos.

Black Clover Squad, The UnderGround Knights Troop.

This is consist of Kei, the leader.. well she still the member of Black Bulls though... Next as vice Captain... Momonga, and others members are Albedo, Zack, Hakuro, Sesshomaru, Kurama, Cocytus, Demigra, and Shalltear.

Julius and the Royal Family, gave them a permission to kill, knowing... They were all super extraordinary mages especially because they didn't know some of most them were demons. Wizard King Julius kept it secret about the Kei's Demon Comrades from the Royal family until he could tell in perfect time.

Wizard King told Kei that Mare and Karen are also members of the Black Clover UnderGround Knights Troop yet they will stay in the Clover Kingdom to report on her what is happening inside of the country and guarding the Dark Yggdrasil with Sebastian and Pleiades maids.

Kei groaned in annoyance being not part of the Attack Mission of Royal Knights.

"Kei-sama, it will be alright. If something happens, Mare and Karen will immediately report on us to come back and Sebastian with Pleiades maids will support the Clover Kingdom by patrolling secretly while we are not coming back" Albedo reassured her.

"I know, I know. But I want to fight! My fingers are twitching for some battle!" Kei sighed in defeat.

"Be patient. You will going have a time to fight those people but we need to investigate about this new alarming threat in the Kingdom" Momonga said with a serious tone.

"Hai~~~~" Kei waved her hand and pouted.

Kei remembered something that King Julius told her, the most important thing that she wouldn't do while in the mission.

"Don't expose yourselves even to your squad mates in Black Bulls or other Squad group that you became close. This mission is top priority. If you need to  kill then, kill them silently or brought them to the Kingdom for interrogation. And also I leave to you or one of your comrades in this interrogation if needed"

Kei huffed and puffed for some relaxing her muscle tissues so she could concentrate in this mission.

This Black clover underground troop wearing a black cloak and on their chest, Black clover emblem attached on their clothes, and it has golden lines engraved on it's linings.

Or should we say... This group is now the best and most dangerous squad that Wizard King Julius made.

This troop has no problem on killing someone who needed to be dead.

"Let's go" Kei wore her new black cloak with a hood as it back has a black Clover symbol with two swords on the back of the symbol. (A/N: Just Imagine it has two swords on the back). The two swords symbolized as the leader.

They used flight magic to go first on the Heart Kingdom.

While in the middle of the flight travel, Albedo told Kei something information about the Heart Kingdom.

"Julius-kun heard that something wrong on the princess last investigation that he ordered. One of the spy who was ordinary merchant, the one of the top magic knights there, slipped some info.. that the princess was cursed by a demon, the Knight said while... Drunk..." Albedo said.