7 Deadly Sins world pt.3: The Dangerous Clans

Kei POV😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

I know. I know guys.. My plan is impossible to join forces on those clans!!!!!

"Are you kidding?!" Meliodas appeared infront of me and shook my shoulder.

"I am serious. Those clans are the oldest ones. We need their secret information histories to know about the Evil God location and it's abilities." I say.

"But we don't know where are they" Gowther say.

"Even my power couldn't located them" Merlin crosses her arms.

I thought that... Angels... And demons... A catalyst blood type ......

Wait.

Wait a minute! Sandali!

Meliodas and Elizabeth!

I can used their blood to search.

"What are you thinking now?" Meliodas hold off my shoulder.

"Wait.. I am thinking something" I say and I need a confirmation from Infinity.

'Infinity'

Hai, Kei-sama.

'Is there any Arcade or anything related detection spell that can identify Location by using blood check?'

Hai. There's one. It is Part of Unison Raid magic spell of Arcade and Space magic. It called Bloodline Space Location.

'Thanks!'

You're welcome, anytime Kei-sama!

"I need your sample of your Blood (pointing Meliodas) and her blood (pointing Elizabeth), so I could used my magic to search your missing clans location" I say.

"My Blood Sample??" The two unison.

"Yeah, be ready. I am on the counter bar. Two of you follow me" I stood up from my stool and exited the room.

I could hear them afar sigh. I know. They didn't know if they'll be fine if we join forces with those clans..

I can feel myself want to sigh.

I know that my decision is dangerous as expected into this world.

I look back and see Meliodas and Eli-chan(Elizabeth) waiting at behind.

"So let's get started" I gesture them to follow me as they did.

We, three of us, are now out of the Boar Inn. I give them some knives made by my magic.

"This knives is elegant" Eli-chan looked at the golden knives with such wonderful carvings.

"Yeah" Meliodas cut some of his finger skin and drew out of blood which same on Eli-chan.

"Arcade-Space Unison Magic: 5th tier, Space Bloodline Location!" I say as one drops of their bloods floated to the magic circle that I make.

A blue light comes and many two holograms appeared. Eli-chan and Meliodas even myself, awe what I just did.

It's successfully searched their locations!!!!!

"You found them?!" Meliodas grin at me.

"With just our blood samples?!!!" Eli-chan happily said.

"Well yeah. Now lest find where's their real location" I rise my hand and chant some spell.

'Infinity'

Okey-dokey, Kei-sama.

"Aracade Magic: Universal Search" I say and the holograms zoom out from the holograms and I see in the Angel Clans that they where in the some Old Temple of Greek type temple... Kinda... I saw some low level rank Angels which only left from the Angels Clan taking care of Ludociel, Tarmiel, and Mael, in a soft bed who might be in a coma while...