Special Visit 1: The First 😘

Third OV

Juvia and Aldoron awed how abundant of Magic in this world they could how feel how rich of natural Mana it had.

"I could smell how rich and natural magical essences here in your world, Kei-sama" Aldoron awed.

"Yeah, Kei-chan's world is really beautiful" Juvia smiled.

"I really love to introduce you guys for everybody and met everything our world" Kei grabbed Juvia's and Aldoron's hand as she took them as kicked the door.

"Yo! I am back! It's been a while!" Kei shouted as she saw Magna, Luck, Charmy, Gouche, Zora, Vanessa, Henry and Capt. Yami even Marie, Gouche's Sister was there.

They we're looking at her like some came alive from the dead.

"Uhm hi... Eek!!!!" Kei shook from her place as Yami loomed over on her.

"What the hell Lil Sis? Why the fuck you're not calling not even a message us that you had a trouble and almost die in last world you went?" Yami glared and Kei shivered.

"Kei-chan! Welcome back? We miss you so much! Do ya want to have a battle with me?! I heard you became so strong almost like a monster so let's have one!" Luck latched at her already while poking her cheeks as Kei looking at Yami with a weak smile.

"Eh... Ano... I am just worried about any of you hurt. I am really worry and scared that when someone from here will be summoned into the place where are I am... I don't want you to be harmed by my enemies you know?" Kei felt ashamed.

'My Lil Sis is adorable sometimes and always making worry her Big Bro..' Yami only sighed and ruffled her hair.

"Welcome back... Kei, my Lil Sis" Yami grinned.

"Yo, Brat! Welcome back" Zora waved.

"Kei-chan!!!! We miss you!"

All commotions and hugs came to Kei as she introduced Juvia and Aldoron to them.

"No way! That sexy chick is your mate, Hakuro! Nice choice!" Yami nudged him. Juvia blushed and Vanessa smiled.

"Hey, that's my mate" Hakuro growled a bit.

"Don't worry, pal. She is all yours" Yami defensed.

"Can Juvia joined the Black Bulls?" Kei asked.

"Of course, why not!" Yami gave Juvia a new Black Bulls cloak.

"And also, Welcome to Black Clover Squad" Kei gave her the Black Clover cloak from nowhere it came from.

"Kei-chan.. don't tell Juvia you're also a captain in Squad too?" Juvia asked and Kei gave some Black Clover cloak on Aldoron that made the Wood God dragon cheered happily.

"Yep, as the UnderGround Squad Knights. My group is assassin type. I think you're also suited on investigation part" Kei smiled.

"Wow, you're something Kei-chan" Juvia wore new cloaks. Yami looked at the moment, he remembered something.

"Kei-chan, you should reports that you came back on Wizard King. Also, are you permanently here now?" Yami asked.

"No." Kei said seriously.

"Eh?" All of them or Black Bulls members gapped a bit at her.

"Why?....." Gordon started to whispering.

"Well.. I am still not able to completed the mission. But if you're worry that I won't came in the War between Spade Kingdom. I am come back for a fight you know" Kei smirked.