Demon Slayer X Parallel Magic World pt13: Same as you.. Deal about it😏.

Third OV

Katarina saw her new visitor with its companion.

"Here take a sit with us!" Katarina smiled and Kei nodded.

Katarina introduced her friends, little brother and her fiancee on Kei.

Sophia Ascart saw the group of unknown Adventurers who was invited by Katarina, yet one thing she noticed and confused.

'Why that mask is familiar and their clothing of other two?' Sophia looked at Kei's mask, Shinobu's and Tanjirou's clothing even their faces, she felt familiar with them.

Same for goes on Katarina... When she saw the other two who is wearing a kimono. Their faces are too familiar with her as she watched them sat on the circular sofas opposite on Katarina's side.

Her maid offers a cup of tea and some sweets.

"By the way, This is Miss Kei Yumanaka. She is the leader of SS rank adventurers from..." Katarina forgotten what country they came from.

".... And representative patrolling group of many countries, as a proof this scroll and card of an SS rank group" Kei showed them scroll and card as they looked at it.

"Amazing, you're really an SS rank adventurers..." Gerald Stuart gulped nervously when he saw the card.

"It's real! You're amazing Miss Kei and your group too!" Sophia and Mary along with Katarina squealed for meeting very indeed rare SS rank.

"As SS rank and representative of so many countries especially as representative of Demon Lord Shin Wolford and the next King of both Duchy Brunhild and Belfast, what Amazing feat" Alan amazed.

"This isn't fake at all. They are real very rare SS rank adventurers" Nicole Ascart hummed.

"Amazingly indeed" Keith nodded.

Kei, Demigra, Shinobu and Tanjirou just smiled weakly at this excited teenagers with their sparkling amazed faces.

"Oh I forgot, to introduced my companions here" Kei could smirk under her mask.

"I am Demigra" Demigra smiled.

"I am Shinobu Koucho" Shinobu smiled softly.

"Hi, Nice to meet you, I am Tanjirou Kamado" Tanjirou greet them with a bow.

Katarina felt she had been strike by a lightning.

'Those names... Are those 'Kimetsu No Yaiba' characters!.... It can't be this real' Katarina felt a sudden cold sweat fell from her neck.

"May I ask about something on your companions?" Katarina has a strained smile on her lips.

"Go on. They don't mind at all" Kei smiled under her mask and she was smirking internally.

"May asked you something, Tanjirou-san?" Katarina could feel her heart beating fast.

'Why she is so nervous? Did I do something wrong?' Tanjirou thought when he smelled on her scent how nervous she is.

"May I ask what is the name of your sister?" Katarina asked.

"Oh.. my sister's name is Nezuko Kamado. I am a Demon Hunter" Tanjirou beamed.

Katarina's thought explode a bit when she heard that name but she need more confirmation one last time.

"Okey... May I ask on Shinobu-san...not seems you're holding a sword on your waist... What kind of Swordsmanship do you use?" Katarina could feel a sudden gaze at Shinobu.

'She is calculating me... I don't mind at all' Shinobu thought.

"Well my Swordsmanship based on breathing techniques and body movements. My Swordsmanship called Breath of the Insect" Shinobu smiled happily.