Demon Slayer x Magical Parallel World p33: Dates and Be careful!

Third OV

After hearing that, Kei just blushed when she heard the 4 bachelor guys, 3 gods and 1 human man, somewhat like her so much as they really love her.

"W-w-why?" Kei stuttered.

"Because of your bravery, it's so lovely" Hades said and other three nodded in agreement.

"We couldn't help but to fall to you.." Hades blushed and while looking away from her doubtful stare at them.

She sighed and facepalmed softly.

"Could all of you just.... Leave me alone for awhile? You too... Mjol-chan..." Kei asked as they nodded.

The group of people who recently entered the special clinic room, all of them left the room to give Kei a space to think about what she should decide about the four bachelors.

Kei sighed deeply and held her blushing cheeks.

"What up with this people?" Kei blushed. She decided to calm down and be prepared what she must do.

'Infinity' Kei called.

'Hai Kei-sama..'

'I think I need to get back but it seems my body still not recovered' Kei said.

'Hai, your mana it's already replenished since you fell asleep as soon when you defeated all the enemies, but you're body are in undergoing treatment of recovery state. You need at least... 3 days and 3 nights without doing so your body prepared. Based on Infinity's analysis, you need to recover properly because they won't appeared knowing one of their trump card 'Raflong' is defeated by you, they will gather enough strength to fight you, Kei-sama.' Infinity said with a sigh internally in my head.

'That's better, I need to send message as soon as possible that I will stay here for 3 days. They will worried about where the heck am I now' Kei chuckled softly.

'Hai, you should.. Kei-sama' Infinity said.

Then, after that conversation, Kei laid back again to her bed and she felt all the stressed has been released during her battle with Raflong and that monster.

"I think I need to sleep..." Kei yawned.

She sent a telepathy message to her three Supreme Superior Spirits, that Yin, Yang, and Musika should go back to check what's going on in the Magical Parallel World where others' current location happenings over there.

Kei yawned again and fell into a deep slumber after sending the message.

Timeskip🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Kei woke up and stretched her arms as she rubbed her eyes gently when she felt the sunrise rays touching her face.

"Well it's really a 7:30 am." She yawned again after she saw the vintage wall clock in her room.

Growl~~~

She blushed embarrassingly when her stomach growled because she need to eat a heavy morning breakfast due the body recovery from her exhausting fight yesterday.

She needs to recover in three days and nights so she can use her mana fully without any problems that affects her body kinesthetic movements of using mana.

"I forgot to ask them where is the cafeteria or some cafe where I could eat.." she facepalmed but she don't want to bother others so that she decided to look around to search where is the food place location.

Then, she saw a familiar guy with sunglasses, with some bandages on his muscular body while walking on a hallway while eating a bunch of.....

Buddha quotes Choco bars?