My Hero Academia World pt.4: The Demon God's Festival Entrance

Third OV

The others academies contacted Next, telling him that they will cooperate as long for the future's sake.

Nezu called Kei immediately as she groggily awoken by the rings of her phone and picked it up.

"Kei, they agreed! What victory part 1 agreement closed!"

"Really? Well it's good" Kei yawned sleepy.

"So it's your turn, try to talk on those villains"

"I know, but let me sleep. I have been planning a lot of plans for next battle from my enemies" Kei groaned.

"Yeah, just sleep, bye!"

Kei put back her Smartphone as she laid back to her bed.

"Gaaghh.. it's tiring and damn tardy" Kei yawned and she sleep back.

'Having further casualties in future battle. We need to make an accurate plans without hurting the citizens....' at that Kei slept into a deep slumber.

In morning, Kei woke up earlier as she prepared the breakfasts for everyone.

The days goes on as none of anything happened since the day of that's incident which she revealed her true identity.

Nothing changed but she knew for herself, she was starting to get have some distance from her friends so no one gotten hurt if unexpectedly those demonized monsters appeared again to attacked her.

Kei waited them to fell asleep as she sneaked out to went on where League of Villains hide out.

She used her Teleportation Magic and Arcade Magic.

"Advance Arcade Magic: Universal Search, 10th tier! Teleportation Magic: Locate League of Villains, Dabi's presence" Kei chanted and her whole features started to glow and then, vanished.

Kei saw herself infront of scarry abandoned building of industry.

'Telepathy Magic: Cross paths of Mind, 10th tier' Kei chanted on her self as she could heard in her mind familiar voices until she heard Dabi's, talking to Toga and Kurogiri.

'Dabi-kun.. Dabi-kun!' Kei called in his mind.

On that's time, Dabi was talking about the plans how they will do in the festival as Overhaul was under the government and jailed for 20 years until as luck, he might given a parole.

'Dabi-kun... Dabi-kun!' a familiar voice came to Dabi's mind making him shook his head surprisingly. Made all the members of Villains Expendables looked at him even Shirigaki.

"What's the problem, Dabi?" Shirigaki asked.

"My little rainbow was here? How? I need to go" Dabi immediately excused himself and exited from the meeting.

"Dabi get back here! We are not finished yet! Aaargh! That's kid was pain in the ass!" Shirigaki groaned.

"Follow him, Toga, Muscular!" He ordered and they both nodded.

Dabi exited from the building and saw the girl with a long beautiful Rainbow hair, wearing a black jacket, blue jogging pants and simple white rubber shoes. Her eyes gleamed to see him as her mouth spoke.

"Dabi-kun! Good evening!" Kei waved her hand as Dabi groaned. Kei went closer on to him.

"What are you doing here? This place is dangerous, go back to the dorm" He said.

"Eh? Don't block my view, come on I want to see what's inside" Kei pouted while trying tip toed but failed.

"What is the reason? Don't play dumb, rainbow girl" Dabi leaned closer.