7 Deadly Sin world p2: You're not ordinary

Third OV 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Kei woke up as she stretched her arms. She stood away from her bed and opened a window.

"So refreshing morning breeze" Kei sighed.

Kei requiped into her hoody jacket along the mark of Black Bulls and Black Clover Squads, short pants, long white socks, rubber shoes, and her hair was tied up in left sided half pony tail (like Lucy's first hair style yet longer.)

Kei went downstairs as she smelled Ban's cooking.

"Speaking of the girl... Kei, breakfast is ready" Ban smirked at her caused her blushed a bit.

'Kyaa! Sexy smirk from Ban-sempai is the best greeting of mornings!' Kei thought. She sat with the other people with.

"Thank you" Kei saw Elizabeth, Meliodas, and Hawk. Yet, the others missing. They we're eating and she asked.

"Where's the others?" She asked.

"Well roaming around and might some helping rebuilding the Kingdom. You know, The Ten Commandments and The Angel Clan War just finished few months ago" Meliodas spoke.

"What? So... What happened to the Ten Commandments and Angel Clan?" Kei asked.

"I don't know they just disappeared aftermath of war" Elizabeth answered.

'Awww... So that means I can't meet them....' Kei almost pouted.

"So what are you going to do, Lady Kei?" Hawk asked.

"Well... Researching... About new stuffs...." Kei gulped some food.

"I will join you!" Elizabeth smiled.

"Me too!" Hawk grinned.

"Okey.. if you... Fine though" Kei starting to feel not better.

'This might be now my mission.. well I give them some clues while searching ..' Kei gulped some water.

"Here's my payment for the breakfast. I am going to take my small pocket from upstairs" Kei stood up and took off for the pocket.

From far away..... Merlin contacted Meliodas via Telepathy.

'Is she suspecting us?' She called.

'nope, not yet...' Meliodas said.

'Just stick on the plan' Meliodas spoke back.

"Let's get ready" Meliodas said as Ban removed his apron.

"Gihi. It's been awhile to have this" Ban grinned.

The two disappeared as exactly Kei walking down from the stairs.

"Where's Ban-san and Meliodas-san?" Kei asked Elizabeth and Hawk as she wore a pocket belt where her smartphones were stored in.

"They just went outside, so let's go" Elizabeth smiled.

'I could sense they are planning something for me...' Kei hummed.

Timeskip....😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋

Kei told to Elizabeth and Hawk that she want to where the battle has been happened.

"So this is the battle field.... I could smell some blood stains that still fresh in the air..." Kei softly said.

"Yeah... Almost Meliodas died on that time. The Seven Deadly Sins, and me, we're been in the middle of two clans war..... Aftermath, they just disappeared like nothing happened" Elizabeth said. They walking around in new green grass field that was battle blood ground before.