7 Deadly Sins world p1.: Their Inn is cool!

Third OV

Kei saw the opening as she jumped away. She saw large green grass land and huge mountains far away from her place.

"This is awesome! I am going to meet Ban-sempai! Eli-chan! King-chan! And so on.... Oh my even Gowther-chan!" Kei gleamed and adorning a cute blush.

"This Kei will have a time for it!" She shouted.

She floated up and starting to flew in medium speed. She enjoying the greeny sceneries below her and how fresh the air this world had.

Until she reached a near village, she landed down exactly where the front of the village.

She saw guards went on way as they glaring at her.

"Who are you?" The guard asked.

"I am a traveler. I need an Inn where I could stay for a while" Kei smiled.

"Can we checked your things inside of your of bag?" They said, Kei nodded as she gave them the bag.

Luckily, her smartphones, her original smartphone and the prototype was inside of her Dimensional Storage.

"Here, you can go in" Kei thanked them as they noticed weird about her.

"Did you notice? Her hair color is rainbow"

"Yeah, but I found cute and pretty at the same time"

Timeskip...😅😅😅😅😅😅😄😄

Kei walking around as she amazed how peaceful is the town, she felt that she was in medieval European place... Well it is.

Until, something oinking near at her and it was running away.

"Oink! They are still searching for me! What the hell Meliodas made kind of game?! Again! I am the catching jackpot!" A familiar voice came to her ears and her rainbow eyes gleamed.

"It's that..." Kei gapped.

"It's Hawk!" Kei saw a normal sized of Hawk.

Kei just stood there amazed on the talking Pig. The Sin of Pig.

Hawk saw a very beautiful rainbow haired girl in her 15 years of age, wearing a weird cloaks, baggy pants, half crop top exposing her flat stomach, shoes and she was looking at him with amazed beautiful rainbow eyes.

'A kawaii girl' he thought.

"Hi. I am Kei.." Kei waved her hand.

"What a weird name but nice to meet you I am Hawk, one of the members of 7 Deadly Sins" he proudly said.

"Oh" Kei only said.

"I think someone like you wasn't come from here?" Hawk asked.

"Yep, I am a traveler" Kei smiled.

'I couldn't tell yet about that mission' she thought back.

Until a hungry growl has been heard made Kei giggled as Hawk chuckled weakly.

"You want to eat, I am kinda hungry so can you join me?" She offered made Hawk grinned.

"Yep!" He jumped.

"Let's go, could you help me where should we eat?" Kei asked.

'I need to be ready my pocket.. Creation magic: Gold Coins' Kei's hand appeared a bag of gold coins.

The two have a bonding together and eat together happily. Kei enjoyed having him and mostly himself, Hawk ate a lot. He even thought Kei is a member of a noble family.