Kei vs Wizard King and Yami?!!!!

Kei POV

What will I am going to do???!!!!!

Natataranta na ako!!!!!

I am freaking out here!!!!!

I am might killed by them!!!...

I want a solemnly happy life with adventures.

Diyos ko po... tulungan mo po ako.

I am starting to spoke Tagalog in my mind. The book went back inside of me and I am starting to sweat in nervous and fear.

Kei-sama, don't worry about it. You're strong which you didn't know.

'How the hell I will calm down?! When I am going to battle on the Wizard Freak king and my Leader?!'

Then I snap out when Yami tap my shoulder.

"Sir Julius is calling us in the his training backyard" Yami said and I nod nervously.

While walking through the backyard, Marx was arguing on Wizard King who just laugh on his reasons that he might kill me accidentally. Yes he is right. I don't wanna die young.

I am just silent in through out way and we reach the large back yard and we are alone.

My hands starting to get sweaty and Yami pushed me.

"Go on the position" Yami-san say and him with King Julius on the other side.

Okey... relax... calm and enjoy the friendly match.

I take a deep breath and standing ready.

Infinity will support and try not to kill them. You are powerful, Kei-sama.

'What are you talk-' I am cut off when Marx speak. I think he is our referee.

"On the match begin in... three two one" his right hand swipe.

'Now!'

Hai, Kei-sama!

'Physical Enhancement! Middle Power Level up! Gamer Infatuation is on!!!!' I thought.

"You're the first move kid" Julius said and Yami-san pulled out his sword... Eeek!

'I can do what ever I want, Infinity right?'

Yes, Kei-sama... Any kind of magics even out of this world magics. Just Visualize and Made a move. Infinity knows you can do it.

My gamer and otaku personality starting to show on my face and mind. Oh this is gonna be interesting.

"Yes sir" I smirking at them. King Julius roll up his sleeves and Yami thrown his cigarette away.. They will fight me seriously.

"Blue Blur!" I ran to them and use my martial Arts or Jujitsu kicks on them.

They block my attacks as expected.

"Flame Thrower!" I stretch my arms and bursting fire came out above them from the magic circles.

They both dodge it fast.

I need to memorize and know their method of moves.

"Ice bazookas!" A shreds of thousands ice launch at them.

"Crescent Flame!" I use another fire magic to have a smoke effect. Julius stop first the ice magic by his time restraining magic and Yami use his Dark Wave to crush my ice Magic but they didn't know the smoke effect.

The two magic collides and explode but no much harming them as I use my Float magic and Requip magic.

I visualize a Machine gun but the bullets is non-lethal, it is rubber bullets. And I float up in the air and holding my big Machine gun.