7 Deadly Sins World part 4: This is War!

Third OV

It's been a week since Kei came into this world, she waited in the inn for the news about the King's decision on the report.

Kei sitting on the grass, playing some magic elements in the air like rocks, lightnings, fire, wind, light balls and so on... To remove her boredom.

"Sobrang tagal...." Kei sighed.

"Almost 1 month and two weeks since I started my journey. Maybe I could check my percentage of control about my power" Kei whispered.

'Infinity'

Kei-sama, what is it??

'Power Usage and percentage. I want to know how large my current control'

Okey-dokey! Scan... Power Full Usage: 40%. Unused: 160%. That's not good Kei-sama. You need to controlled it soon. For now, this event of this world might help you to level up. Wait.. some one is coming Kei-sama.

'Okey. Thank you Infinity, and I will get level up' Kei cut off her talk on Infinity tome as she stopped playing the elements when she heard gasps from her side.

"Meliodas don't tell me this girl is that the one who telling me" An old man came to her ears.

"She just a girl" a dumbfounded voice came.

Kei looked back and saw th King of Liones, King Bartra, and the other Holy Knights like Howzer, Griamore, Hendrickson, Guila and Jericho who are all with Meliodas and Elizabeth

Kei bowed on the traditional Japanese respective greetings on others.

"That's unusual greetings" King Bartra hummed.

"Well, it's my place traditional greetings for newcomers as respecting their travel" Kei rose her head and smiled.

"Your young to be that's strong as Meliodas said." King Bartra tapped Meliodas' shoulder.

"First of all, she is very strong, hundred times stronger than myself even with eternal curse. She defeated us, 7 Deadly Sins all like a broom sweep the dirt" Meliodas dumbfounded.

They all looked at him with shock.

"You got to be kidding me, Meliodas. That little girl" Howzer pointed Kei who smiled weakly.

"Yes, I am the witness" Elizabeth giggled.

"I have to give my outmost no.. the out most support from the Kingdom for your plan, but help protect my small Kingdom with your power, Miss Kei" The King Bartra said.

"Of course" Kei grinned.

"So what are you doing by the way?" Kei asked.

"I am here to see if those clan will come today so I am going to meet them personally as same to you as well" He said.

Kei thought that... She didn't receive any message.

"Well I don't know that they are coming... Huh?" Kei looked at above when she felt familiar KIs.. yes she still using the KI to detect and fight too.

"Lady Kei!!!!" She saw Mael and Ludociel coming with their wings and bags. They landed near at her as she still surprised.

"I didn't know that you will came before I sent you a message" Kei said.

"Just we want to have a discussion with the King of Liones and representative of Demon Clan, however good morning Lady Kei" Ludociel took her free hand and kissed it.

The pairs of eyes wondering on the scene, the two other pairs were snickering already and other pairs of eyes glaring(Mael).

"Well, same here" Mael took other hand of her as she blushed in embarrassment.