Mission part 2

Third OV

The group ran until they reached the gate of the village. They could saw even small figment of the buildings because of the weird mist.

"It is an illusion magic, Magna-sempai" Kei said.

"Yes, the way magic was... it has be" Magna said thoughtfully.

'This is Asta's starting spotlight, I will do is support them' Kei looked at Asta.

"Maybe can used the sword of his to cut this fog" Kei suggested and she pointed him.

"Eh?!" He said only.

"He can use his Anti Magic Sword, he will cut this mist in no time" Magna thoughtfully said.

"I don't think, I have that kind of magic because you know I don't have-- ouch!" Kei and Magna smacked his head simultaneously and two pain bumps appeared on his dirty gray hair.

"Baka! You have an anti magic sword in your grimoire!" Kei yelled at him.

"Oh! I have... sorry I forgot" he chuckled sheepishly. The other three face palmed only and watch Asta do his thing. He pulled out his sword from his grimoire and starting slashing the fog.

"Take that! That! And that! That! That!!!!" He screaming in every slash caused Kei and Noelle sweat dropped while following Asta and Magna.

'Do he need to shout in every slash???' Noelle thoughtfully.

'That is Asta.. sure he is one of the loudest' Kei smiled internally.

Then, the fog was gone and they all shocked what they saw. A hundreds of crystalized spears were aimed at the wounded villagers.

The group's bloods boiling in anger especially on Asta's and Kei's. They heard a voice spoke from the other group.

"Execution" the gray haired male wearing the Eye of Midnight Sun. Magna went on move.

"Fire magic: Exploding fire balls!" A hundreds of fire balls came to the spears and Kei made a barrier to keep the villagers safe..

"Light magic: Javelin shield!" A thick barrier shield appeared above on the villagers as the explosion didn't hurt the people.

"Did they...."

"The magic knights has come and save us!"

"Ngh.. you're prayers came to... pops" Noelle, Asta, Magna and Kei looked at the source. They all gasped in horror, Kei and Magna noticed the old man laying on the ground floor, immovable and dead...

"It can't be..." Noelle gasped and Asta gritted his teeth.

"Gramps!" Magna went to the child and saw Gramps who is the leader of the village. Kei came to check the man and wishing he has a faint pulse.

She touched his wrist and neck to check any pulse and she closed her eyes to feel even faint.

Wait..... he has a pulse but any seconds he will come dead.

"Magna-sempai! He still have a faint pulse! I can use my Recovery magic but it will made a few minutes before he is totally recover" Kei said and the child's and Magna's eyes has glint of hope.

"Do it!" Magna said and Kei starting used her Healing magic, Recovery.

"Recovery" she chanted and faint glow of white and a white magic circle came above the old man and starting to heal.

This causes the members of the Eye of Midnight Sun curious of the girl's power.

'I will not let them go away with this!' Magna stood up and confront the villain group.