Demon Slayer x Parallel Magical World pt20: Reunited and another admirer?!

Third OV

The two royal blood of Obelion family were sitting on both opposite sides of the table and looking at girl in her 17 years on top middle of round table.

She was literally glaring and waiting them to spoke up, her glare starting filled of killing intent when the time passes more.

'I have been waiting for them to speak and talk for 2 hours straight!' Kei gritted her teeth and she going to blow up anytime.

"Oi are you going to say something for each other? Tell already for fuck sake! This isn't a contest for who has most spoiled saliva in planet either who is the most silent! This is the fucking open forum! If you didn't start to talk, I will kill both of you!" She growled cause the two stiffened a bit.

Her aura became more deadlier and the whole room started to filled by her killing intent and impatience.

Kei facepalmed and realized this two has real hate at each other. She already knew why because... Manga in her Original Smartphone.

"Anastacius, would you mind explained why you want to kill you own flesh blood younger brother?" Kei started to interrogate the two.

Her beautiful rainbow eyes looking at him, deadly serious.

'That's kinda attractive glare though yet still freaking scary' Anasthacius gulped nervously and shivered feeling that dangerous aura of hers.

"I want to kill my brother to retrieve my throne and bring back everything for me" He said and smirked at Claude.

"Just like that? That's envy and jealousy? Then how about your relationship with him as siblings. You adored each other you know, on that past" Kei looked back and forth on the two as they both glaring again at each other.

"Another question, Claude. Would you like to repair that broken relationship of both two of you? I know that you had once a good relationship as brothers when you're young ones." Kei said and she hit the bull's eye question.

"I would but I can't be put back in one piece anymore" Claude seriously said.

Kei just hummed for a moment and thought about something...

"Now Claude, would you mind tell me everything what just happened in your relationship between both of you guys? I kinda wonder? I would love to solve your problems of yours" Kei tapped his shoulder with warm hand and he widened his eyes at her.

"How about you, Mister Anasthacius? Would you like a peace sign and end this childish quarrels of you two?" Kei asked.

"You know having a peaceful and strong relationship is greater than hatred relationship between both you. Like contrasting between rock and soft cushion. And both of you are the last males that will bring your Obelion's surname and royal family. So make up and discuss your problems. I am just here, listening and will stop both of you if you tried kill each other again. Now start the talk."  Kei sat between for both sides of the table and closed her eyes to listen.

Claude and Anasthacius looked at the rainbow haired girl who very indeed serious on this Open Forum.

Claude first to asked why did he do that on him?

Why did he try to murder him, his own little brother?

Why he broke his trust on him? Why?

So many questions has been asked on Anasthacius as same goes to Claude.

They started to asked calmly until they started to glaring and shouting at each other caused Kei covered her own ears.

All their hatred, envy and agonies at each other has been released through this open forum and all the questions had been answered.