The Hellish and Nearing-Deathbed Training

A/N: Sorry for not updating, I just have a lot of works last weeks...

Third OV

Kei just first finished her bathing and left the others in their own satisfactions.

She requiped into her original clothes, as she wore a loosened shirt, pajama pants and slip-ons for her feet. She teleported herself where exactly on feet of the Ultime Volcano or before reach the volcano.

Kei saw Momonga in his human form and wearing a military uniforms with a symbol of Black Bulls as Demigra, Cocytus and Shalltear except Albedo... well she expectedly.... she was in King Julius' office room.

'She might be in Uncle's office room to bother him' Kei sighed in defeat.

"Kei-sama, camp tent for you and your companions are waiting for you to sleep" Shalltear gleamed.

"Okey" she said. She went with them and saw 5 large expensive royal tents were waiting with some maids too and a Butler....

'Wait is that.. Pleiades maids and young handsome Butler?!!!!!' Kei saw the familiar faces from same look like in Overlord yet the butler is different yet same suit that Sebastian in Overlord Anime.

 Pleiades maids and young handsome Butler?!!!!!' Kei saw the familiar faces from same look like in Overlord yet the butler is different yet same suit that Sebastian in Overlord Anime

He has a bright red hair and mint green eyes while wearing and dark blue eyeglasses while wearing the same butler suit.

'This is the First time that I notice this maids... and this butler?' Kei narrowed her eyes curiously.

"Kei-sama, why are you looking at them like that?" Demigra asked.

"Well, uhm.... I just notice for the first time.... who are they?" Kei asked innocently.

The maids and the butler gasped like they were been betrayed.

"Kei-sama... they are your maids and butler" Momonga dumbfounded.

"Kei-sama... because of this dresses so that you didn't remember us? It made us look like a strangers" The deep red head maid in two braids gave her a teary eyes.

All of her maids starting to get teary and the butler sighed in defeat made Kei panicked.

"It's just, I'm... uhm I'm just too busy last couple of days ago so I didn't remember your names and barely meet any of you" Kei explained.

They are all silent and understood what she said.

The maids introduced their selves one by one and last the butler.

"Yuri Alpha" the girl with black hair and a maid with a large chocker on her neck.

"Lupusregina Beta" the werewolf in human form, she has a deep red haired with twin braid tails.

"Narberal Gamma" the Doppelganger who will be in her human form forever, she was look like a beautiful maid Japanese yet cold dark blue eyes.

"Call me Delta, Kei-sama" The military maid girl with orange hair and eye patch. She was emotionless.