The Royal Knights Examination

Third OV

Kei with others along the new members of the Dark Yggdrasil Temple and Black Bulls (maybe....😶😶😶😶) Little Sun and Shine, the adopted twin demon kids who were in their human disguises thanks for Momonga's effort. It has two weeks past since King Julius declared about the Royal Knights Exam.

Meanwhile, Kei doing some warm ups and she had meeting with all the guardians of the Dark Yggdrasil Temple about the Royal Knights exams.

She stood up and drink some refreshing juice that made by Albedo.

"Let's proceed to our meeting, Kei-sama" Albedo looked at Kei who requiped back to her normal clothes from her gear training. She wearing a plain white jacket, short skirt but not too short, on her hip was the Black Bulls cloak, she wearing the fighting boots and her hair tied up pony tail.

"Yeah" She and Albedo teleported to the main hall meeting of the temple. All the guardians as the Demon beasts with Sun and Shine, waiting to the leader of the Temple.

"Good morning, the supreme commander of Temple... Kei-sama/ Okaa-san" The twin hugged her waist and the guardians greeted her respectfully.

"Let's begin the meeting..." Kei sat on her own elegant chair.

"So what are we going to discuss, Kei-sama?" Demigra asked.

"About the Royal Knights Exam. You know, King Julius or Uncle told me that I need to be in the exam but I will be in differ kind of one. So what kind of Exam I will going to do?" Kei asked and wanting to heard an opinions and ideas.

"I have an idea Kei-sama" Demigra smiled.

"Let me hear" Kei smiled as the twin was on her lap.

"It will be fine if the guardians of the Dark Yggdrasil will be known as new allies of humanity despite of our races and powers" Demigra said.

"How?" Albedo asked.

"This kind of exam was the same when Kei-sama came to the Dark Yggdrasil Temple for the first time and plus.. it will greatly benefit Kei-sama and The Dark Yggdrasil Temple in whole kingdom" Demigra started to explain...

Timeskip....✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Asta and Noelle were waiting for Kei to come. She told them that she will joined the exam.

First, they were shocked because she will enter the exam because she will be the hardest and strongest they will encounter.

But... Kei assured them that her exam might be different.

Then, a sudden powers appeared near at the contestants as Asta's and Noelle's eyes gleamed in when they saw Kei and..... The 7 guardians of the temple, the three demon beasts, the Pleiades maids and the butler Sebastian with the twin kids who holding Kei's hands on both sides.

"Yo!" Kei grinned at them.

"Kei-chan! You came!" Asta with Noelle came over as Klaus, Finral, Magna, and Mimosa who jawdropped when they saw Kei came in while Luck only one excited to fist-to-fist on Kei.

'Don't tell me... She will enter the Royal Knights?!!!!!' they all paled.

"So you decided to enter the Royal Knights exam?" Asta asked and Kei nodded with a smirk.

"Of course, Yami-niisan and Uncle told me to enter... So I will join the exam!" Kei gleamed.

'We are dead...' All of them paled except Luck grinning happily to hear that.

"Is the Miss Kei?!"

"She is so beautiful and confident!"

"She will enter the examination?!"