My Hero Academia World pt.3: Mutated Demonized Humans

Kei POV😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶

It's had been for three weeks past, there's still nothing happened. Until, Aizawa-sensei come and announcement paper which he holding today.

"Okey guys, we have an exchange of activities, we are going to joined their activities. Yet only chosen students will come, Section 1-A... Are..." Aizawa look around as quiet as dead.

"Izuku Midoriya, Ochacko Uraraka, Shouto Todoroki, Momo Yaoyozaru, Bakuguo Katsuki, Fumigake Tokoyami, Iida Tenya and last... Kate Lene Ureka 'De Carpio' Yumanaka... Damn your name is long" He groan silently.

"Yeah!" I high five with Tokoyami who responded well.

"No way, I am going be apart from Kei-chan!!!! Nooooo!" Denki and Mineta cried comically making myself sweat drop.

"Shut up both of you!" Sero and Jirou smacked their heads making myself giggled.

"You will come up with... Shinsou, Monoma(Copy Quirk), Kendo(Big Fist quirk, Tetsutetsu(Full Body steel quirk), Kosei(Solid Air quirk), and Shiozaki(Veins quirk). The UA group will go to Ketsubutsu Academy with Me..." He groan in annoyance making myself giddy and excited because of we are going to meet them.

The Ketsubutsu students!

Yeah!

I wish I could screamed in happiness but I can't, because we are in a class.

"Tomorrow we will help a certain place where they had been working out for experience, maybe some member of other academy will appeared there " Aizawa groan again.

I can't help but smile as the whole class goes on.

Myself... I couldn't help but became embarrassed because every training I have many students coming to see my works of my quirk or shall I say... My magic.

They thought that I am come from a magic Knight of a fairy tale.

Some of them, I am Goddess came from heaven or some guardian angel.

Well.. I can't tell them my quirk is not literally a quirk yet, one magic kind.

In whole three weeks, the 1-A became so closed to me even Eri. She was like my daughter.

How cute she is!

Nang-gigil ako minsan when I am hugging her.. I can't help it you know!

Even Bakuguo and Shouto became my closed friends with Izuku, Ochako and Iida. Thanks to myself, I can calm the Bomber Bakuguo when we are with Izuku but still... He is bad mouthing him though.

Sometimes, I am hanging out with Shinsou. One time, our class has a group activity with R-Rated Heroine, Midnight, she picked  up every one to be with one partner with that section.

I am partnered up with Shinsou.

Well, Mineta, Denki, Sero, and you couldn't believe, Bakuguo was pissed off when he heard of I am partnered with Shinsou.

It's about creating our own example banner for the coming festival of Musutafu and if the Mayor picked one of our banners, it has price jackpot.

Making all of us fired up.

Of course, it went well and because of my wild Imagination, Midnight picked our banner as one of top five banners will offer to the Mayor.

Thus, that made me hugged Shinsou who shocked being hugged. Midnight coughed so I looked up to saw Shinsou was blushing mad.

I hugged him off and said sorry about it. He even told me that he liked it making me giggled on that cute side of him.

Somehow, Bakuguo, Denki and Mineta roared at him but before, Midnight used her Perfume quirk knocked them down. Even Izuku was kinda annoyed that's I am partnered with Shinsou? I don't know why but I shrugged it off.