One Piece World pt2: Ace is Alive?!!! New clues and New Identification..heh

Kei POV

I pull very surprisingly that he was Alive! Ace, into not crowded place as I looked at him.

"How do you know I am Portugas D' Ace?" He ask. That voice tone.....

Yep. He is Ace.

The Fire Devil Fruit Eater and User.

"Of course, your little bro, Luffy told me" I say as his black eyes widened.

Yep he told even though I already knew what happened.

"So Luffy is still alive! Thank goodness" he sigh in relief.

"But I can't see him, I will be hunted again and I need to know how the hell I am alive? I clearly remember what happened when I am dying" He whispered.

"Yeah, but I need to keep you safe. You are the first clue for what I am searching for. No matter what, you're coming with me and the Straw Hat" I smirk.

"Me? Wait... Are you not member of his crew?" He ask and I nod.

"Yes, but I am their client. I will tell you the whole story about myself when we got to the ship." I look at him up and down.

"However, we need to change your attire. That clothes is going to caught attention that you're Ace, and that tattoo on your back" I pointed and he blushed a bit.

"Yeah you're right on that, I will put myself into a trouble if I didn't hide that symbol" He bashfully said.

I sway my hands in circular motion as his body glowed.

"Creation Magic: Requip effect, Clothing change" I chant and his body glowed.

Now, he is wearing a long sleeve shirt hoody, black pants, shoes and he has no hat.

"How did you do that?" He amazed how happened.

"Thanks, but we need to go now" pointed the crowds near at us.

"The Marines Admiral Kizaru going to investigate who is the cloak person today, they are on the way"

"Yeah, I heard a new unknown threat is the top priority, the cloak person."

"I heard that news, she destroyed all the cannon balls from Admiral Sengoku's group in just one hit"

"That's awesome but at the same time scarry"

I can feel a sweat drop appeared on my head as I heard Ace chuckled. He noticed that I am the cloak person. Even I am not wearing my cloaks though.

"What?" I glare at him up. Damn he is tall.

"It seems you're wanted too like us. I am coming with ya, cute girl" h ruffled my hair as I blush.

Portugas D' Ace just call me cute.

Kya!😍😍😍😍

"Fine. Let's go" I put the hoody on his head despite our height difference, I just jump a bit to put it properly.

I grabbed his wrist and we ran into the crowd. We need to get out of here before the Marines get a sight on us.

"Arcade Magic: Full Search" I whisper as some holograms appeared in my eyes.

"Hold tight on me, Ace" I look at him as he nodded. He held my hand so tight.

"Teleportation Magic: Location, Sunny Marie - Straw Hat pirates ship" I chant and a big magic circles appeared under us as we vanished in thin air.

We appear where Chopper and Brook waiting. I think they get here first.

"Kei-chan! Welcome back!" Chopper greet me with a hug and I hug him back.