Chapter 75

Summer break finally came to an end. Their senior year had just begun and Jace had just gotten out of his cast three weeks ago.

"You have everything for your first day?" Susie asked her daughter.

"Yup."

Adam's ashes sat gently on her neck, no other necklace in sight

Adam's ashes sat gently on her neck, no other necklace in sight. Layered rings were on her fingers as she looked down to make sure her high top vans were tied.

"Is Jace picking you up?"

"Yeah, if Sparrow needs to go outside can you take him? I still haven't installed the doggy door yet."

"Yes, I'll be here all day. If not I'm sure London could if I end up leaving at all."

Blake nodded and kissed her moms cheek before leaving her house when she heard a honk outside.

"Hi baby, you look beautiful" Jace smiled at her once she opened the door.

"Thanks."

She kissed him quickly before him taking off down the road.

"Your new tattoo looks good" Jace said as he looked at her exposed wrist.

"Thanks."

She got a tattoo that said just hold on and she always looks at it now whenever she felt down.

Over the summer she had waited to get tattoos but she got too impatient and just got it last week. She redid the purple in her hair since she hadn't done it in a while and her roots were growing in like crazy. She had also gotten a fourth piercing in her ears and was ready to take on her senior year.

When they pulled up into school, they both put their black masks on before going into school.

§

"Tell me why my calculus teacher already gave us a massive packet to do by next week since we have a test soon. It's the first fucking day" Blake grumbled miserably.

"That's because you're in honors."

"And?! Who tells their senior class, some of them being juniors that they will be having a test soon and to do a massive packet on the first day of school!"

Jace rubbed her thigh and the A.C blasted in his car.

"At least we can hangout after a long day of school" Jace smiled at her.

"I have to get started on the doggy door for Sparrow and get started on my packet. You also need to start getting your foot ready for football in a few weeks."

"My foot is fine."

"John, you didn't use it for six weeks."

"I'm aware."

Blake rolled her eyes and he parked outside her house, both the teens getting out.

"I'm just saying you should ease into the things you do for football. You haven't done that in a while."