Chapter 67

Blake didn't go to school the next day. She wasn't up for it and her mom didn't push her to go anyways.

She skimmed through her photos on her phone, Sparrow laying his head on her stomach as she does so, holding her arms up and her phone above her head.

Picking a photo, she decided to post on Instagram for the first time in a while.

Liked by JaceJohn224 and 1,107 othersblake: disappearing and never coming back sounds good right now

blake: disappearing and never coming back sounds good right now.

comments disabled

Blake shut her phone off as it began to buzz and she pet Sparrow's head.

"When I graduate Sparrow, you and I will travel the country together" she said softly.

Sparrow only stared at Blake and adjusted himself so he was more comfortable.

"Hey Blake?"

Blake looked over at her mom who stood in the doorway.

"Jace is asking me if you are okay, he says you aren't answering him."

"Tell him I'm fine, if he stops by later just tell him I'm not home."

Susie gave her daughter a look but took the phone off hold, "she's fine Jace. Yeah, yup, okay bye."

Susie looked at Blake and sat down on the bed, petting Sparrow as she does so.

"Are you and Jace okay?"

"Yup."

She gave Blake a knowing look making her look up at the ceiling.

"He just flipped out yesterday for no reason and it pissed me off. I have the right to ignore him."

"You need to communicate with each other, ask him why he flipped out yesterday."

"I don't care why he flipped out, he didn't have the right to."

"If you want this relationship to work then you need to talk to him."

"I'm not cut out to be in a relationship"
she mumbled.

"Don't say that, you love Jace and he loves you."

"I know, but you know love isn't the only thing that keeps a relationship alive."

Blake rubbed her face roughly and played with her lip ring with her tongue.

"After one little fight you guys have you can't just block him out."

Blake gave her mom a look, "can you leave me alone please? I rather be alone."

Susie nodded and left silently. Blake focused her attention on Sparrow and kissed his head.

"It was a stupid little argument it's not a big deal" she mumbled to herself.