Chapter 19

Blake rode around on her skateboard after school.

She took different pictures with her camera of many different things. She loved taking pictures of random things, she also loved to travel.

That's why Blake wanted to be a photographer. Take pictures of different people and things all over the world, she always wanted to be a huge photographer that everyone wanted to have for their own pictures.

She stopped at the railroad track and sat down on the metal. Blake looked through the pictures that she had taken and nodded in approval at them.

She would have to transfer them to her phone later.

Observing the woods around her, she shut her eyes as she took in the October weather.

The wind blew the few strands of hair that weren't in her two French braids and she tucked her side bangs behind her ear since they were long enough. Her huge black hoodie helped keep her upper half warm but her black leggings weren't doing much justice for her legs. Her checkered vans rested on her feet as she stretched her legs out.

She didn't care if the metal was wet from the rain a few hours ago.

Blake stayed in the same place for a while before the sun had finally set and decided to make her way back home.

She used her flashlight on she phone to make it known to cars that she was there since she was wearing all black.

The cold fall wind blew as she rode on her skateboard down a road. No cars had driven on this long road for minutes now so she skated faster as she began to grow colder.

When she got to the familiar area of her neighbor she slowed down slightly but continued gliding in the middle of the road.

Once she got in front of her house she kicked the end of her skateboard so she can grab it and pick it up. She wiped her feet on the front mat and walked through the door.

She saw London and her mother dancing along to music.

"Hi Blake" London smiled.

Blake gave her a wave as she walked passed them.

"You weren't home when we had dinner so you can make whatever you want."

"There's no leftovers?" Blake asked.

She didn't feel like making anything.

"No."

"Then I'm not hungry."

She went up to her room and uploaded the pictures onto her phone. She then changed into sweatpants and a sports bra before making her way to the gym. But she didn't expect the machines to be moved in the corner and yoga mats in the middle.

She hasn't been in here since London moved in and she felt rusty. But they moved all her stuff that she used to the corner.

Blake marched downstairs and looked at the two women.

"Why did you move the stuff in my gym?"

"We need a place to do our at home yoga."

"That is not my problem. That gym is mine and you moved all my stuff."

"I'm sorry Blake I didn't-"

"Don't be sorry London. It's not even her gym."

Blake looked at her mom.

"Yes it is you made me that gym."

"Yeah I made it so I can do whatever I want with it."

She glared at her mother.