Chapter 72

At the end of the week, everyone was packing up their cars to head back home. It was early in the morning because it was supposed to downpour around ten for the rest of the day and no one wanted to drive in it.

Blake laid on the couch, half asleep as everyone ate the breakfast Ethan had made everyone.

"You sure you don't want anything Blake? There's very little bacon and eggs left!" Ethan called out.

"We've had bacon and eggs for breakfast five out of the seven mornings here. No I do not want fucking eggs and bacon, I told you this four times already" she growled at him.

It was six in the morning and she seems to be the only one who isn't a morning person.

"Jeez something crawled up your ass and died" Taylor mumbled.

"She's just not a morning person" Jace said like he had many times this trip as he sipped on his orange juice.

"Doesn't mean she has to be a bitch" Tony complained.

"Come over here and call me a bitch to my face Tony."

"Nah I'm good."

"Exactly, say something else about me I'll take your tic tac sized dick and shove it up Jon's ass."

"What the hell did I do?!"

They all laughed besides Jon and Tony who kept mumbling about how his dick wasn't that small.

They all finished their breakfast quickly and got in their own cars. Blake put the seat almost all the way down and got comfortable.

"You ready baby?" Jace asked her.

She nodded, already getting ready to sleep as he placed his hand on her exposed thigh.

They began their journey home, Blake couldn't sleep but still laid down in the car as she stared at the trees flashing by.

"I'm hungry."

"That's why you should have eaten at the house" Jace said.

"Don't act like my mom."

He laughed and he rubbed his thumb on her leg.

"Once we are off the highway we can find some fast food place."

She gave him a thumbs up and adjusted her sunglasses that were over her eyes.

"Walk through fire for you, just let me adore you" Blake sang softly along to the song that was playing on the radio.

Jace smiled to himself at the sound of her voice and turned into a Wendy's.

He got her the meal she had always got there which was a fried chicken sandwich with fries and a large lemonade.

She ate some and gave some fries to Jace as he began driving back home.

Around eight thirty it started to rain and Jace cursed.

"It was supposed to start around ten not eight thirty" Jace groaned.

"So I woke up early for no reason because we are still driving in the rain."

Jace sent her an apologetic smile and he rubbed her thigh.

"We can take a nap once we get to your house."

"I don't want to hangout at my house, my mom is going to have a book club at the house at eleven and I do not want to be talked to by those women if I end up leaving my room."

"Then we can take a nap at my house."

Blake nodded and around nine it started to downpour making Jace sigh.