Chapter 77

"What Taylor?"

Blake was not in the mood because Jace had texted her that he couldn't get her this morning so she had skated to school. But it wasn't the fact that she had to do that, it was the fact he had told her five minutes before school started and she could not find her car keys.

She wanted to talk over their argument from last night before school but he was clearly avoiding her. That's what was pissing her off.

"So you and Jace broke up?" she asked with a smirk.

"Nope we didn't."

"You didn't come into school together this morning."

"So that automatically means we broke up?" she asked with a sigh.

It was lunch period and she just wanted to go to the library and read.

"Yeah it does."

"Sorry to disappoint but we are still together, now can you move?"

Taylor grunted before walking away.

Blake sighed, wishing the poor girl to eventually just move on from Jace. As she admitted before, Taylor was very beautiful, her brunette hair was straight but she had an ombré in it, her makeup was always nicely put on but her personality was complete shit.

If only she wasn't completely obsessed with Jace, she really could have any guy and be in a good relationship.

The teen girl sat down in the library, opening up her book to begin reading where she left off.

Five minutes into the sixteenth chapter, she saw someone coming towards her.

"What Tony?" she asked without looking up.

"Can you go talk to Jace? He is being annoying."

"I'm not even ignoring him, he's been avoiding me."

"That fucking bitch" he grumbled to himself.

Tony rubbed his hands up and down his face. Jace had been talking to Tony since last night about the situation with Blake and Tony was finding it rather annoying how he kept saying the same things over and over again. But it made him even more annoyed knowing that Jace was avoiding her but complaining Blake wouldn't even talk to him.

"So if I go and bring him in here will you talk to him or just scream at him like the crazy bitch you are?"

"I'm not going to scream at him you prick and call me a bitch again see what fucking happens."

Tony glared down at Blake before leaving her to her book.

Tony ended up dragging Jace all the way to the library, shoving him towards where Blake sat reading her book before walking away to leave them alone.

"So you going to talk to me now or leave?" she asked him.

She turned the page in her book before sliding the bookmark in and shutting it.

"We can talk" he mumbled before sitting down a few inches away from her.

"You do realize you were being selfish yesterday right?" she questioned him.

"Kinda, but you're being selfish too."

"Jace, I've been planning on traveling since I was seven. Just because I'm in a relationship does not mean I'm going to give up something I've been dreaming of doing for eleven years."

"I understand that but you aren't thinking about us."

"Oh my fucking god. Why don't you understand that you are clearly only thinking about yourself? You want me to go to college in Ohio just so we can be near each other. As much as I would love to stay near you I'm not doing that. I want you to follow your dreams why won't you let me follow mine?"