Chapter 24

An alarm blared throughout the room waking up Jace. Blake was already awake but staring at the ceiling.

Her back was stiff from laying on the floor.

Jace looked next to him for the purple haired girl but she wasn't next to him. He was in fact taking up the entire bed though which made him groan. She slept somewhere else.

He got up and yawned loudly before walking around Blake's bed.

"Fucking bitch!" Blake yelled as Jace stepped on her forearm.

Jace jumped off quickly and gasped.

"I am so sorry!"

"How much do you weigh you fucking elephant."

Blake sat up and held her arm to her chest.

"Only one sixty-three" he mumbled.

Blake stood up and glared at Jace.

"Watch where you are stepping next time."

"I didn't know you were there, I am so sorry."

Jace did feel very guilty.

"Whatever. I'll drop you off at your house when I finish getting ready. We have forty five minutes."

Blake walked in her closet and grabbed the outfit she already picked out the day before and went into her bathroom and slammed the door shut.

Jace just sat on her bed going on Snapchat and texting back the people who were asking where he was last night.

He was happy he ended up ditching the party. He had way more fun with Blake than he would have at any party. Even if they didn't talk as much as he wanted to.

School started in ten minutes and Jace still had to rush home to get ready.

"Hey Blake?"

"What?!"

"Can you hurry up a bit? School starts in ten minutes."

"Do not rush me John."

"I don't mean to rush you it's just I really can't be late. I have Larnard first period and I can't get a detention."

Blake swung open the door looking flawless as ever and Jace sucked in a breath.

"Fine, it's your fault I have to cut my makeup short."

Blake wasn't able to do the makeup look she always goes for. She was only able to put foundation on, concealer, and mascara on. She grabbed her chapstick and put on her combat boots while she grabbed her keys.

"You coming or not?" Blake asked the teen boy as she grabbed her bag and phone along with earbuds.

The lovestruck boy blinked a few times before nodding.

"Uh yeah, sorry."

He loved her outfit. It wasn't anything special but he just loved it.

 It wasn't anything special but he just loved it