Chapter 70

The couple had woken up the next morning to the light shining in their room.

"You forgot to close the curtains!" Blake growled as she slammed her head into a pillow.

Jace grumbled and quite literally rolled out of bed and landed on the floor with a loud bang, his head banging against the hard wood as well.

He laid there for a few moments as Blake threw the blankets over her messy bed head from moving in her sleep and Jace playing with it.

Once the two had woken up a bit more Blake sluggishly walked to the kitchen where everyone was eating breakfast.

"Don't you look hideous in the morning" Taylor laughed.

She had a full face of makeup done, all dressed with her hair done as well at eight in the morning.

"Shut up with your unneeded remarks" Blake grumbled as she looked for something to drink.

She really was not a morning person.

"She's not a morning person" Jace smiled at everyone as he began making some food for him and Blake.

"She's not a people person is what you mean, one time she almost hit me with her car purposely for singing."

"And I'll do it again."

Tony glared at her and she sat on one of the chairs as Jace gave her a cup of coffee.

She threw her knotted hair up into a messy ponytail to get it out of her face as she sipped at her coffee.

"What are the plans today?" Jace asked them.

"We don't really have one, Tony and I were going to meet up with Jake and some girls in about an hour" Jon said.

Blake scrolled through Instagram without realizing Ethan could see her phone.

"You have verified people following you on Instagram and over a thousand followers?!" Ethan asked loudly.

Blake rolled her eyes, "yeah so?"

"You have to let me hang out with Tom Brady! I want to meet him so bad!"

"I don't even like you, are you kidding me?"

Ethan glared harshly at her as Jace laughed.

"Hey Blake? I'm sorry about everything" Taylor said with a smile.

"Yeah no that's not happening, fuck off."

All the boys bursted out laughing, Skylar trying not to laugh herself.

"You guys are ridiculous" Blake grumbled as she walked to her room.

She changed into a crop top with high waisted shorts. She brushed her knotted hair out before leaving it down. Deciding to not put her makeup on, she put deodorant on along with perfume and grabbed her camera, not bothering to take any shoes with her.

"What I want to know is how you have famous people following you. You aren't that special, they should be following me" Taylor said.

"Oh sweetheart you really aren't all that special, if only you weren't such an obsessed bitch maybe you would know" Blake said sweetly.

Taylor screeched loudly making the boys cringe, "don't throw a tantrum. This is supposed to be a vacation but you're ruining it for people."

Blake left with her board in hand and Jace followed her out.

"Where you going?"

"Just going to ride around."

"Can I come with?"